what do you think about this????

Guest the techno viking

Guest the techno viking
Get real, if you lot were offered two grand to take a deer stalker to it, how many would really refuse? end of the the day it's just a funny coloured deer? yes it was a waste of meat but two grands a lot of money.

easy to see what rocks your boat aint it , is that sterling or dollars

:clapper::clapper: well said!!!!!!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many would really refuse? end of the the day it's just a funny coloured deer? yes it was a waste of meat but two grands a lot of money

Why not leave it to spread the white colouration and have a herd of white deer :clapper: :clapper: , because it would be a nice site to see and photograph and stuff the money

how many would really refuse? end of the the day it's just a funny coloured deer? yes it was a waste of meat but two grands a lot of money

Why not leave it to spread the white colouration and have a herd of white deer :clapper: :clapper: , because it would be a nice site to see and photograph and stuff the money

because people are too short sighted ,two grand now and stuff what could have been had in five years time , at least the animal could have left its gene pool for future

Guest the techno viking

excatly mate id of paid money just to see that stag in the wild!!!!

because people are too short sighted ,two grand now and stuff what could have been had in five years time , at least the animal could have left its gene pool for future

True mate and the poor lad can't leave it's gene pool, i heard about it a while back, pm sent any way Raymond1 about a dvd

True mate and the poor lad can't leave it's gene pool, i heard about it a while back, pm sent any way Raymond1 about a dvd

i have not got it yet mate ????? no PM recieved

Guest the techno viking
Due to no spamming rules i coudn't get straight in touch but i have watched trailers and this hunter left the stag and let him spread his genes then there was a herd, if i can find the link i'll pm you

and me please!!!!!!!!

Get real, if you lot were offered two grand to take a deer stalker to it, how many would really refuse? end of the the day it's just a funny coloured deer? yes it was a waste of meat but two grands a lot of money.

easy to see what rocks your boat aint it , is that sterling or dollars

I get sea sick so hopefully they'll be no boat rocking :sick:.

I wasn't actually offering to take you out, but either would of been fine, thanks. :D

Short sighted... the old boy was 9 years old according to the Gamekeeper, try reading the article :good:, that's not a bad age for a Red Stag, average is between 10-13 so I'm fairly sure he got a bit of tail before someone dropped him.

Yes it's nice to see and no I don't condone leaving the carcase (I hate people that waste food, certainly a decent bit of Venison) but they estimated several thousand pounds for the mount. So i'll say it again, that's a lot of money for one deer. As bearinator just proved he isn't the only one, so the Genes are still going.

Edited by bullmastiff

I get sea sick so hopefully they'll be no boat rocking :sick:.

I wasn't actually offering to take you out, but either would of been fine, thanks. :D

Short sighted... the old boy was 9 years old according to the Gamekeeper, try reading the article :good:, that's not a bad age for a Red Stag, average is between 10-13 so I'm fairly sure he got a bit of tail before someone dropped him.

Yes it's nice to see and no I don't condone leaving the carcase (I hate people that waste food, certainly a decent bit of Venison) but they estimated several thousand pounds for the mount. So i'll say it again, that's a lot of money for one deer. As bearinator just proved he isn't the only one, so the Genes are still going.

The dvd wasn't in this country mate it was a white tail stag to start with but as you said don't waste the quarry (venison), i ain't having ago mate

i think this is disgusting and wrong!!!! to kill our only white stag just for its head and leave the carcass is pathetic whoever did this is a complete :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: in my opinion!!!!!!!! it happened a couple of years back know does anyone know if anyone got busted for it?????? the article

Makes me laugh is Pat Carey the warrner?????? if so its him who put the white stag on dvd for money and drew everyone elses eyes to it