what do you think about this????

Guest the techno viking

Guest the techno viking

i think this is disgusting and wrong!!!! to kill our only white stag just for its head and leave the carcass is pathetic whoever did this is a complete :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: in my opinion!!!!!!!! it happened a couple of years back know does anyone know if anyone got busted for it?????? the article

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bennybhoy
i think this is disgusting and wrong!!!! to kill our only white stag just for its head and leave the carcass is pathetic whoever did this is a complete :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: in my opinion!!!!!!!! it happened a couple of years back know does anyone know if anyone got busted for it?????? the article

was this in dunkeld perth shire.if it was ,i watched it for 2 years . :wallbash:

there's

loads of c**ts like that about . kill anything they can just for the sake of killing. there's lads this way killing roe and they leave the carcass. whats the point of that

not for the sake of it , its for money, alot of money

ive heard some stories about the incident, only hear say

Don't agree with it what so ever but i'll bet there's enough lads on here who will have a course on old ginny and leave the game in a ditch in the name of match money, sport or not wanting to be caught with it in the motor,i find plenty of rabbits left in fields to rot by shooters as well.Just because it's a different colour don't make it any worse than any of what i've seen,a waisted life is a waisted life.

Guest the techno viking
Don't agree with it what so ever but i'll bet there's enough lads on here who will have a course on old ginny and leave the game in a ditch in the name of match money, sport or not wanting to be caught with it in the motor,i find plenty of rabbits left in fields to rot by shooters as well.Just because it's a different colour don't make it any worse than any of what i've seen,a waisted life is a waisted life.

to true mate!!!! this proberly wouldnt make the news with a normal color stag its just they are so rare that makes it such a shame

Guest the techno viking
Get real, if you lot were offered two grand to take a deer stalker to it, how many would really refuse? end of the the day it's just a funny coloured deer? yes it was a waste of meat but two grands a lot of money.

i woulcnt mate and thats the truth!!!! read the article again he says no stalker wanted to shoot it cause it was such a nice stag and when there is so many normal 1s about you could soon make 2 grand shooting them

Get real, if you lot were offered two grand to take a deer stalker to it, how many would really refuse? end of the the day it's just a funny coloured deer? yes it was a waste of meat but two grands a lot of money.

easy to see what rocks your boat aint it , is that sterling or dollars