login axor

elo lads

my cousin just bought`a`login`axsor`when`he`fires`it`without`the`silencer`its`as`straight`as`a`bullet`(no`joke`intended`)`however`when`it`has`the`silencer`fitted`the`pellet`clips`the`inside`of`it`and`sends`the`pellet`into`no`where`he`took`it`to`the`shop`who`fitted`a`new`silencer`but`when`he`got`it`home`it`had`the`same`problem`with`the`new`1`

cheers`festa

Is it a weirache silencer??? if so i've heard they have a tendancy to do that, have a look at a logun silencer, they are just are quiet if not quieter

its`a`brand`new`login`silencer`mate`as`was`the`old`1

gary

Edited by festa

Been doing some more on our video Festa. I got the footage from last night edited and put into the shooting part. I have also put music to the start and end of the film and put text at the end now with the credits etc. I think if we get some good footage on Sunday from ferreting and shooting we will be half way to completing it. I am going to try and get some of them foxes that my boss wants us to shoot on that sewage works and around the clay range. We need to get intouch with Barny so he brings his big gun out to play. :)

ALL moderators should shoot straight !!!!!!........whatever the make/model.

there is obviously a problem with the barrel............the thread either isn't square or the barrel may need re-crowning.

good luck with it

all the best

sean

dont think its the barrel mate as the gun is fine without the silencer the problem occurs when you fit the silencer

Edited by festa

Perhaps the bore is off centre?

I know its rare, but it has been known. It only has to be a fraction of a mm out to do cause serious problems.

That would explain the accuracy without the silencer and the clipping with the silencer. :yes:

I saw a piece in a magazine some time ago that showed the "Obviouse" off centre bore, but it shot as straight as a die because the sights accomodated the error. Put a silencer on and the pellet would have not made it past the 1st baffle!

Phantom