this years hens for sale, laying well 5 of PICS NOW ON

where abouts in sheff are you, I'm in Worksop. Ho nearly forgot why are you selling them. I've got chickens the Black rocks are good layers

theyre great layers but i do prefer the warrens.. bigger eggs and alot of double yokers! kids love em :yes: the black rock lays a deeper brown egg and the silver sussex eggs are almost white

where abouts in sheff are you, I'm in Worksop. Ho nearly forgot why are you selling them. I've got chickens the Black rocks are good layers

theyre great layers but i do prefer the warrens.. bigger eggs and alot of double yokers! kids love em :yes: the black rock lays a deeper brown egg and the silver sussex eggs are almost white

What chickens are the best layers

these days i think that people go for rhodies, blackrocks,warrens, marrans, sussexs but my personal favorite are the warrens seconded to the blackrocks

the ones that lay golden eggs sorry :clapper:

the ones that lay golden eggs sorry :clapper:

:doh::laugh: hows luke? havnt seen him for a while?

hes fine was coming tonite but not turned up asusuall

he got stuck at weekend for 8hrs :(

typical luke! bet he wasnt too pleased lol :) :realmad: tell him i said hello oh and like the pups hes kept back their little belters :clapper:

Edited by kayteetess
Only if you was closer mate id take them off you. Thats a good price i phoned for some the other day and they were 7 pounds each. Anybody know where i can get some in south wales

it is a good price bearing in mind the cost of free range in the supermarkets! but thses are fresher and tastier!

hes fine was coming tonite but not turned up asusuall

he got stuck at weekend for 8hrs :(

typical luke! bet he wasnt too pleased lol :) :realmad: tell him i said hello oh and like the pups hes kept back their little belters :clapper:

will do yes see the pups look belters