Air Arms S410 Classic .22

Air Arms S410 for sale. Bought brand new with bsa deerhunter 2.5-10x44 scope (£75) on 14/08/09. Comes with bsa pellets, gun bag,filling adaptor and all documents/receipts. Great saving on a mint rifle that has been used 2 times. Rifle in Fife/Scotland. More pictures on request. I Paid £650 for the lot, will let it go for £450.

post-38250-1252669424.jpgpost-38250-1252669329.jpg

Edited by jimbolium

Sorry guys you will find a used mark 1 S410 with rust, scuffs and 80's calculator font writing on it for that price. My gun is new, perhaps theres someone out there wanting a new S410? well here they can save £200 as mine has only fired 80 pellets at a range. The S510 is a carbine model only with 20 less full power shots I looked into it but went with the S410 as it has 20 extra shots and is well tried and tested. S510 was only £30 or £40 more expensive for less shots? Also some people dont get on well with carbines. £450 is a fair price guys.

Sorry guys you will find a used mark 1 S410 with rust, scuffs and 80's calculator font writing on it for that price. My gun is new, perhaps theres someone out there wanting a new S410? well here they can save £200 as mine has only fired 80 pellets at a range. The S510 is a carbine model only with 20 less full power shots I looked into it but went with the S410 as it has 20 extra shots and is well tried and tested. S510 was only £30 or £40 more expensive for less shots? Also some people dont get on well with carbines. £450 is a fair price guys.

Fair play mate.But the S510 is a far better gun and with 200 shot per fill.Remember you are selling second hand unseen.atb CATCHER 1

No more offers for £350 please. I know you can buy a brand new S410 on its own for around the £500 mark, don't forget my rifle also comes with a great scope, mounts, bag and pellets which were over £120

NO DISREPECT MATE BUT I DO KNOW MY GUN,S.ATB. Catcher 1

post-34669-1252673850.jpg

Nice collection mate, S510 and LOGUN S16 were serious considerations for me. Respect to your knowledge of airguns but I have paid attention to this forum regularly for last 2 weeks and I have seen lesser S410's go more than £350. Bartering is what its all about though, I have had five offers already, Great stuff!

Nice collection mate, S510 and LOGUN S16 were serious considerations for me. Respect to your knowledge of airguns but I have paid attention to this forum regularly for last 2 weeks and I have seen lesser S410's go more than £350. Bartering is what its all about though, I have had five offers already, Great stuff!

Fair play mate.not tying to rip you of.God love,s a tryer.If you dont get your price get back to me.May be able to meet in the middle.atb.Catcher 1 :thumbs:

Well I've just brought a 2006 model s410 classis in mint condition with the following

silencer

2 x 10 mags

strap

gun bag

3-9-40 scope

bipod

logun lamp

300 QUID

Edited by ziggy1
Well I've just brought a 2006 model s410 classis in mint condition with the following

silencer

2 x 10 mags

strap

gun bag

3-9-40 scope

bipod

logun lamp

if anyone can offer me a deal like that im ready to listen please contact me.

well done ziggy. :clapper:

300 QUID

silencer

2 x 10 mags

strap

gun bag

3-9-40 scope

bipod

logun lamp

if anyone can offer me a deal like that im ready to listen please contact me.

well done ziggy. :clapper:

300 QUID

I'll post a piccy soon