Whats Happened to buster321c??????????????

Does anybody know whats happened to buster321c???? he seemed like a good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had enough and quit the site after getting sh*t from someones mum for inviting the lad out shooting.

A shame as he seemed a decent guy.

Bloody hell! he was one of the good ones aswell! I dont know! you try help someone out and it gets thrown back in your face! Its a sign of the times tho Im afraid she probably thought he was trying to groom her son or something. What a shame

Does anybody know whats happened to buster321c???? he seemed like a good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had enough and quit the site after getting sh*t from someones mum for inviting the lad out shooting.

I think i remember reading that post.... didn't he insist to the lad that he's have to speak to the lads parent before doing anything?

If that's right, it's a bloody shame.

There's a real danger that the test subjects are going to end up running the experiment here.....

The wrong person left, that's for sure. :angry:

Cheers.

Soon you wont be able to have a :D on here before some :wankerzo4: moans :( Hope Buster comes back one day, he made a good contribution :clapper: As for Scuba,i think hes building something to do with anti gravity propulsion ;)

Shit you are not in my street are ye?? But I am getting there. All I need now is to find a flower pot with the right diameter to hold the plasma focusing lens that I need ................ hang on a minute I am not telling you the whole thing about it or you will be running off to patent the thing before I have had a first test ride.

ATB

Michael

Bloody hell! he was one of the good ones aswell! I dont know! you try help someone out and it gets thrown back in your face! Its a sign of the times tho Im afraid she probably thought he was trying to groom her son or something. What a shame

how come no one ever tries to groom me :(

how come no one ever tries to groom me :(

Even a virus has some sort of pride ....... so now you are going to ask why you don't have swine flu ??? ;) ;)

ATB

Michael