watercolours or prints.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exellent paintings would love to buy them all if you lived closer i think £15 each is to cheap put them on ebay i recon they should fetch £60 plus tell her to keep at it mate she is very talented wish i could paint like that :clapper::clapper::clapper: she could always donate 1 to the calender auction be interested what price it fetched ;)

exellent paintings would love to buy them all if you lived closer i think £15 each is to cheap put them on ebay i recon they should fetch £60 plus tell her to keep at it mate she is very talented wish i could paint like that :clapper::clapper::clapper: she could always donate 1 to the calender auction be interested what price it fetched ;)

Only prints and mounts of her originals £15. Just found out for a buyer it costs £4 to send 6 prints. Her originals normaly go for around the ton mark. Watercolours and pastels.

Tell me more about auction. :hmm:

Edited by steviemann
Hi mate do you still have the one of the two hare,s .If so let me know .will take it.atb.Catcher 1 :thumbs: .PS also first fox pic and and barn owl.

Hello mate.

Just to make things crystal clear: I have the original painting of the fox on my wall. The barn owl pastel original sold instantly for £120.

What is up for sale is mounted prints of her pantings. They are 10" x 12" and just need putting in a frame.

All six pics on thread are available as prints and can be posted. £4 has been quoted to send 4, so not expensive to send :good:

Edited by steviemann
Hi mate do you still have the one of the two hare,s .If so let me know .will take it.atb.Catcher 1 :thumbs: .PS also first fox pic and and barn owl.

Hello mate.

Just to make things crystal clear: I have the original painting of the fox on my wall. The barn owl charcoal original sold instantly for £120.

What is up for sale is mounted prints of her pantings. They are 10" x 12" and just need putting in a frame.

All six pics on thread are available as prints and can be posted. £4 has been quoted to send 4, so not expensive to send :good:

Hi mate are the print,s the one,s showen.Catcher 1