First bunny, :)

Well i got my Logun solo .177 for my birthday in 08, and uncle took me hunting over some woods local to me, we were just looking for any small game really, bagged a few pigeons and magpies before we came upon a clearing with some long grass, and right by a path there was a small group of rabbits, maybe 5 or 7, the biggest one was rightttt at the back ( as usual ) about 50-60 yards away, my uncles phone rang at that moment and all of the rabbits scattered except the one that i wanted. Whilst he was on the phone i crept round the side of this bush and free standing, not rested as i usually do ( and i was shaking at the thought of my first rabbit ) i squeezed the trigger and saw the rabbit do a backflip in my scope, man i was speechless! hit it right between the eyes, it tasted good aswell ;) heres a picture, DONT MIND MY FAT! IVE LOST WEIGHT :p and i didnt have my hair gelled but oh well you dont need it for a good days shooting do ya? :D

post-39586-1252356027_thumb.jpg

Haha thanks guys :), i live in wolverhampton and the woods i shoot in are down by cotwall end, i dont thind your supposed to shoot there but my uncle has been shooting there for over 20 years, and suprisingly mate there is very few rabbit over there, my uncle said that he has never shot one over there and mine was the first hed seen shot there.

Guest buster321c
Haha thanks guys :), i live in wolverhampton and the woods i shoot in are down by cotwall end, i dont thind your supposed to shoot there but my uncle has been shooting there for over 20 years, and suprisingly mate there is very few rabbit over there, my uncle said that he has never shot one over there and mine was the first hed seen shot there.

Good one Jay , not far from ya , as i work up Goldthon Hill way , keep it up mate , and say hiya to Stu (sumo ) for me if ya see him . ATb Buster

Guest buster321c

Good one Jay , not far from ya , as i work up Goldthon Hill way , keep it up mate , and say hiya to Stu (sumo ) for me if ya see him . ATb Buster

Guest buster321c