Beat by my brother

Right then hers how it goes i went out for a full day with the raider10 from about 10 in the mornin till 4 in the afternoon and i dident see a thing, it was shocking and my little twerp of a brother went over his mates garden and seen three pigeons and shot 1 in an hour :angry: and then the b***%*d put it in my ferrets cage and there are feathers and guts everywere :sick: and he wont clean it up :censored:

Fookin rant over

Richard

richard this is what you do?

if he is in a different room than you? then go to the fish monger and buy a fresh kipper!,and stick it behind his radiator :D

it will stink his room out and it will take him a while to find it :D

trust me it works!!!

regards

davyu

my big bro dry fired my lightning like 7 times when i let him use it to soot tin cans!!! :censored: he though the sound it made when you didnt put the pellet in was better :wallbash: he's never alound to use it again.

Have you whacked any thing with your new gun yet Aaron? :D

went out with jazz 11 off here on a very wet day werent any rabbits out apart from one mixy one witch i put out of its misery with a 20 yrd standing shot between the eyes. i dont think the mixy one counts as you could have walked up to it and it wouldent have noticed.

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker
went out with jazz 11 off here on a very wet day werent any rabbits out apart from one mixy one witch i put out of its misery with a 20 yrd standing shot between the eyes. i dont think the mixy one counts as you could have walked up to it and it wouldent have noticed.

Better luck next time ;)