Any free stuff for an up and coming hunter ?? :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi jay.What kind of hunting are you into mate.Catcher

Airgunning, snaring ect i love hunting for rabbits :)

get some rat hunting mate, you can't eat them which is a downside, but farmers and chicken keepers etc are only too happy to give you permission and they can be tricky suckers. you learn a lot thats for sure. especially if you learfn how to used fenns and bodygrips then you can move up to the bigger traps and get the rabbits. and if you succeed at catching peoples rats they will often let you catch their rabbits or recomend you to others.

i am still trying to get more and more traps for my own use so i cant' help you with that side of things but sharing my experiences with you i can do for free. where abouts in the country are you ? sorry if its been asked before.

atb rob

Hi jay.What kind of hunting are you into mate.Catcher

Airgunning, snaring ect i love hunting for rabbits :)

get some rat hunting mate, you can't eat them which is a downside, but farmers and chicken keepers etc are only too happy to give you permission and they can be tricky suckers. you learn a lot thats for sure. especially if you learfn how to used fenns and bodygrips then you can move up to the bigger traps and get the rabbits. and if you succeed at catching peoples rats they will often let you catch their rabbits or recomend you to others.

i am still trying to get more and more traps for my own use so i cant' help you with that side of things but sharing my experiences with you i can do for free. where abouts in the country are you ? sorry if its been asked before.

atb rob

West mids/Wolverhampton mate.

Hi young Jay got a catapult and 500 shot if you want it.Brand new only about twenty shot been used.You must get your mum or dad to PM me With a phone number and they say its all right .I will send it to you.Dont try to get a friend to do it .Because i will know.Catcher

Cant mate sorry, as my post said before, i cannot give out phone number or address as they are paranoid, sorry but thanks :\ i wish i could accept.

Hi young Jay got a catapult and 500 shot if you want it.Brand new only about twenty shot been used.You must get your mum or dad to PM me With a phone number and they say its all right .I will send it to you.Dont try to get a friend to do it .Because i will know.Catcher

Cant mate sorry, as my post said before, i cannot give out phone number or address as they are paranoid, sorry but thanks :\ i wish i could accept.

Then persuade them! Those catapults, with that amount of shots are worth a good £40!!

Or get a mate to do it :whistling:

Then persuade them! Those catapults, with that amount of shots are worth a good £40!!

Or get a mate to do it :whistling:

Im trying lol, ill let u know how it goes.

• 2 months later...