Any free stuff for an up and coming hunter ?? :D

who do think it is bobba? straight up, i'v give quite a few bits n bobs away FOC, and me also standing the postage, no disrespect jay by all means ;) all

What the? Ive never ever been on these forums before, i dont know who you think i am but im a straight up 14 year old boy looking for some free stuff. i will happily pay for postage lol, infact, if i meet up with stu ( sumo ) then i will get him to veify that i actually am legit lool

i was talking to bobba friend :blink:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who do think it is bobba? straight up, i'v give quite a few bits n bobs away FOC, and me also standing the postage, no disrespect jay by all means ;) all

What the? Ive never ever been on these forums before, i dont know who you think i am but im a straight up 14 year old boy looking for some free stuff. i will happily pay for postage lol, infact, if i meet up with stu ( sumo ) then i will get him to veify that i actually am legit lool

yeah i know, sorry mate, i just get annoyed because people pick on kids for no reason.

yeah i know, sorry mate, i just get annoyed because people pick on kids for no reason.

ok matey no probs, CHILL ABIT, it works, :thumbs:

ok mate. sorry if a sounded abit off hand before. snaring is probally the cheapest way of hunting. there only coppers to buy new from a shop mate.

Yeeah i know, but i have to travel something like 30 miles to my nearest shop that sells them, so its hard for me to get there ect.

Guest buster321c

Right girls , we`ve has a fair share of 12-14 yr olds get in here and shout the odds and try to take on the world , bleedin kids :clapper: but if you take the time to look at the lads posts , he seems ok , and is just lookin for exceptance , help and advise . Jay , sometimes you might wanna read through the thread before you think people are havin a pop at ya mate , Jacko aint like that at all , he`s a little gem :kiss: , now i understand , newcommer and all that , but give the lad a break and try not to stamp on his eagerness , we could do with a few new faces ;) , But if your a little git , dont say you wer`nt warned , atb Buster .

Right girls , we`ve has a fair share of 12-14 yr olds get in here and shout the odds and try to take on the world , bleedin kids :clapper: but if you take the time to look at the lads posts , he seems ok , and is just lookin for exceptance , help and advise . Jay , sometimes you might wanna read through the thread before you think people are havin a pop at ya mate , Jacko aint like that at all , he`s a little gem :kiss: , now i understand , newcommer and all that , but give the lad a break and try not to stamp on his eagerness , we could do with a few new faces ;) , But if your a little git , dont say you wer`nt warned , atb Buster .

Cheers mate, but i only thought that cause of people saying to me that i have been asking on this forum before, when i haven't ever been on this forum, or ANY hunting forum on the internet before, until 4 days ago.

Guest buster321c

I think he`s a little fecker ,LOL onlly joking

Jay , if your struggling for snares , i can put me hand on about 10 wires and figure 4 tealers for ya , ;) i`ll drop em in the post if ya pm me your address ,Buster .

ok mate. sorry if a sounded abit off hand before. snaring is probally the cheapest way of hunting. there only coppers to buy new from a shop mate.

Yeeah i know, but i have to travel something like 30 miles to my nearest shop that sells them, so its hard for me to get there ect.

order them online mate

order them online mate

No credit card, and if you know what i mean my parents wont let me spend my money on "silly" things like that, my mom used to be a horse rider and so she loves " cute little bunnys " but she cant get it into her head that they are pests, ive asked numerous times if she can order me some, with no avail.