Any free stuff for an up and coming hunter ?? :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who do think it is bobba? straight up, i'v give quite a few bits n bobs away FOC, and me also standing the postage, no disrespect jay by all means ;) all

What the? Ive never ever been on these forums before, i dont know who you think i am but im a straight up 14 year old boy looking for some free stuff. i will happily pay for postage lol, infact, if i meet up with stu ( sumo ) then i will get him to veify that i actually am legit lool

don't know who the last one was but i sent him backing.

seriously get a job its what everyone else does or make friends with a keeper

Yeah ok, im 14, seriously if you were in my position you would be doing the same thing, am i hurting anyone by kindly asking for any spare stuff that otherwise people would probably throwing away?? im not forcing people to give me all they're stuff am i?? when i came to this forum i thought it was full of decent people who give kid like me advice, and dont go around criticising people because they asked other hunters for some gear, seriously get a life.

don't know who the last one was but i sent him backing.

seriously get a job its what everyone else does or make friends with a keeper

Yeah ok, im 14, seriously if you were in my position you would be doing the same thing, am i hurting anyone by kindly asking for any spare stuff that otherwise people would probably throwing away?? im not forcing people to give me all they're stuff am i?? when i came to this forum i thought it was full of decent people who give kid like me advice, and dont go around criticising people because they asked other hunters for some gear, seriously get a life.

advice is free ;)

A can see were your comeing from mate but its hard to trust people who you havent met face to face or probally never going to meet. You need to get yourself more friends locally who go out hunting and help each other out.

Which is what i am trying to do on this forum, i live in a very urban area so noone around here really hunts, and what do you mean trust me? if i was an adult i would not be scrounging for old used snares and underwear with lots of skidders :angel: haha, anyway if you dont want to trust me then dont, but i really am legit and hopefully at least ONE of you will belive me :blink:

Cheers guys, im just trying to get talking with some nice people and get some advice, i ask for things because basically my family dosent have alot of money and i have only got a few snares, im not begging im just saying if your going to throw it away you might aswell give it to someone like me :)