couple of pics

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is mate but to some its too modern to be seen in .From 300 yards or thereabouts ,which i believe is where most deer are spotted on the hill,the human form in camo against a background is undistinguishable with the naked eye .Deer have poorer eyesight than us .A stalker in anything else stands out to me like a spare part really as ive proved many a time .As long as you keep movement to a minimum then you are as one with the landscape in realtree .Can you say that about tweeds or cords . :D .

WUB the real Tree pattern is a fashion accessory that the new stalkers feel necessary to buy. It dose not work in a woodland scenario and you in you short time will not have found out yet. Most hill stalkers and woodland stalkers use the traditional stuff EG TWEED COTTON WOOL Some of my favorites in a drab silent guys.

With regards Foxdropper proving it many times that's a foolish statement that most will take with a pinch of salt. If you want real deerstalker clothing then stay away from the cheap chinese real tree its for posing not stalking. ;)

Edited by wireviz
WUB the real Tree pattern is a fashion accessory that the new stalkers feel necessary to buy. It dose not work in a woodland scenario and you in you short time will not have found out yet. Most hill stalkers and woodland stalkers use the traditional stuff EG TWEED COTTON WOOL Some of my favorites in a drab silent guys.

With regards Foxdropper proving it many times that's a foolish statement that most will take with a pinch of salt. If you want real deerstalker clothing then stay away from the cheap chinese real tree its for posing not stalking. ;)

"in my short time i wouldnt have found that out?" wireviz, i started of woodland stalking wearing the very same camo.. no problems.. as of yet.. only shot 2 fallolw and a roe deer but so far the camo has not caused me any problems..

Mub you will realise that 2 fallow and a roe buck will not in any way test your real tree pattern against the silent stalking clothes used on the open hill or in close woodland were stealth is what is required. You will also realise that Foxdropper talks the talk he stated that most deer are seen at 300 meters on the hill the very place were you would not ware the real tree pattern. So small childish snipes from foxdropper do not really answer the question that is dose the realtree pattern work or is it a fashion accessory. I am sure i read some ware by a chap off this site that it matters not one bit but dose have the public thinking we are up to no good. Mr JDarcy done quite a study on the subject and if stories are true he would need every bit of camouflage he can get.

Mub you will realise that 2 fallow and a roe buck will not in any way test your real tree pattern against the silent stalking clothes used on the open hill or in close woodland were stealth is what is required. You will also realise that Foxdropper talks the talk he stated that most deer are seen at 300 meters on the hill the very place were you would not ware the real tree pattern. So small childish snipes from foxdropper do not really answer the question that is dose the realtree pattern work or is it a fashion accessory. I am sure i read some ware by a chap off this site that it matters not one bit but dose have the public thinking we are up to no good. Mr JDarcy done quite a study on the subject and if stories are true he would need every bit of camouflage he can get.

You state in your wordly wisdom ,that most woodland stalkers wear the tweed ,cotten or wool :clapper: Get out a bit more and meet the people you set to use as an example .That the realtree works is unquestionable but then again you wont question what you have done for years 'wirevizosaurus' :clapper: Does being seen with a rifle in cords and tweed mean any less to the public than if i was in realtree ,no not a bit .In fact the reatreee serves to confuse the human eyes more than our quarry that rely on other more sophisticated means to stay alive .As a background breaker ,realtree is the one for me in my situation as many will agree and as the background in the pic in question was trees not hill then if tucked away he would be unseen from even the keenest dinosaur but tweeds would hit me in the face .Your turn .You also state that realtree isnt silent :whistling: Silence is as loud or as quiet as you make it no matter what you wear .

Edited by foxdropper

You state in your wordly wisdom ,that most woodland stalkers wear the tweed ,cotten or wool :clapper: Get out a bit more and meet the people you set to use as an example .That the realtree works is unquestionable but then again you wont question what you have done for years 'wirevizosaurus' :clapper: Does being seen with a rifle in cords and tweed mean any less to the public than if i was in realtree ,no not a bit .In fact the reatreee serves to confuse the human eyes more than our quarry that rely on other more sophisticated means to stay alive .As a background breaker ,realtree is the one for me in my situation as many will agree and as the background in the pic in question was trees not hill then if tucked away he would be unseen from even the keenest dinosaur but tweeds would hit me in the face .Your turn .You also state that realtree isnt silent :whistling: Silence is as loud or as quiet as you make it no matter what you wear .

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Sorry mate but only the new lads to stalking ware the real tree it is now associated with the poaching brigade and used mostly under the cover of darkness. Times move on indeed and tweed has stud the test of time now that is a fact.Also if you were waring almost any colour and tucked well you would be invisible. Now wouldn't it be better to start wub in the correct manner or we will be seeing pictures of him walking about woodland time and time again with no deer. He will then be wondering why and the reason is on his back that real tree stuff is only good in dense deciduous woodland

I wear the stuff all the time and what i shoot speaks for itself .My ground is fields and hedges and do OK. Maybe ,just maybe we could see a pic of your outings with an account to go with it .

Edited by foxdropper