couple of pics

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Now that's deformation of character combat man foxdroper :whistling: With regards lam ping deer at the whitlee not a chance i wouldn't dream of it. Its my ground and i shoot the deer as i like why would i lamp deer not my type of thing. I don't even like lamping foxes any more bores the tits off me but needs to be done to keep me as number one for the area :victory: . With regards steeling form you Rat i wouldn't dream of it but i am told that The gun shop owner you refer to is a bit pricey :icon_redface: Now the statement you made regards me and a guest was a down right lie and i can assure every one of that. You really should get your facts correct RATTY :tongue2::clapper:

Hey Rat notice the wind turbine in the back ground aint life sweet. :notworthy:

As I said Wireviz/Longshot/Davie every dog has its day :notworthy: Can you not just come onto the comp and have a difference of opinion and let go.No instead you try and upset insult and get ratty (no pun intended) when people push the right button's :whistling: If you are telling me you don't shoot deer in the lamp at Whitelee's I believe you honest I do ;):hmm:

Hey Wireviz am I supposed to be impressed by your photo of the back of whitelee's forest with turbine in the skyline or what I don't get your point in that one?

Do you actually know how many people you are upsetting with your opinion's or are you oblivious to it?

I didny say you were stealing from me lol I said I would class anyone poaching on my ground as theft thats all! And yes I would call the police if you even strayed onto my ground with a loaded rifle,but I would have had evidence before I done it via a trusty video camera and then there would be no denying or miss understandings with regards whether you were there or not :doh:

Edited by scotrat
post-15509-1252259793.jpgpost-15509-1252259830.jpg

Just reminding folk what the origonal post was about .

The guy is dead chuffed to be out with the rifle ,and rightly so !

It doesnt matter if he was wearing dayglow orange or sky blue pink !!!

As long as he is happy with it ,and has some success who,s to say its wrong .?

The thread now has sod all to do with it and should be split by the mods and let the bitchy stuff carry on some other place .

Good luck with your stalking MUBZ2COOL .

With regards the thread it is still my opinion that combat type patterns have no place in the deer stalking world and only puts people against us like they have been against the lurcher lads and terrier lads. We need to look at our sport not only from our point of view but from others there are people out there that will only judge people by what they see and here not by what the real person is and thats a sad reflection. Also the threat to phone the police instead of sorting out problems face to face can only lead to problems as every one know the police do not like to have there time waisted and will normally find some one to charge with a minor crime if the first crime was found to be false. Just like the insident at coarse hill the Eastkilbride Police would have been quite happy to pursue a charge of waisting police time. But me being the man i am suggested that the person in question was just an old fool who sufferd from acute jelousy.

Now Scot rat your right every Dog has its day your is about to come . I am inviting you out for a morning deer stalking and to meet me face to face, I am sure that is much beter than listing to foolish old bitter men.

WHAT DO YOU SAY SCOT RAT

WITH REGARDS THE PICTURE THAT WAS TO SUGGEST I DO NOT NEED TO LAMP OR POACH I HAVE MORE GROUND THAN I CAN POSSIBLY USE AND HAVE PASSED 1000,S OF ACRES TO FRIENDS. It also shows that it is just what the doctor orderd for roe stalkin.

Edited by wireviz
post-15509-1252259793.jpgpost-15509-1252259830.jpg

Just reminding folk what the origonal post was about .

The guy is dead chuffed to be out with the rifle ,and rightly so !

It doesnt matter if he was wearing dayglow orange or sky blue pink !!!

As long as he is happy with it ,and has some success who,s to say its wrong .?

The thread now has sod all to do with it and should be split by the mods and let the bitchy stuff carry on some other place .

Good luck with your stalking MUBZ2COOL .

Well said mate! :clapper: the whole point of the post was for people to put a face to my nam on here (even though iv got my bins up) and just that i was happy to be out stalking in beautiful country with good company! Thanks for your kind words 243me.. and good luck to you with your stalking :victory:

Right enough's enough I agree :gunsmilie: As for the gracious offer of a days stalking is that on the Skeoch by anychance? If so thanks but no thanks,I can stalk that already.

My point of joining the thread in the first place was to try and put a point across that its a bit like choosing a rifle or anything if you like it and feel comfortable with it then buy it :wallbash: I prefer realtree and some prefer the traditional tweeds but I aint going to slag anybody off for wearing either. As for the Lurcher men and poachers wearing realtree in my experience they usually opt for the traditional ex army clothing or green pilot jackets :big_boss:

I have aleady met you Wireviz/Davie and to be honest I have lots of ground of my own too much to be honest if you were offering a days Muntjack stalkng or something interesting I would jump at the chance,the next time I see you I will let you know that I am scotrat :whistling:

Now that was civilised and more like a forum should :clapper:

[scot rat just because you have met me dose not mean you know me and for you to take the stories of Neil and pass them on a forum as true was just foolish. With regards the stalking i have access to munites and CWD at a small cost of coarse. With regards you shooting skeoch i hope you enjoy it i found it hard work now with my age and size. But i will give you access to some of my more profitable ground the same ground produces about 2 medals a year. i will be out on saturday morning you are welcome to come for a walk.

Now while you throw wild accusations that you cannot substantiate maybe you should think before you open your mouth.

ps a trip to the coarse hill ground might be in order and then you can see first hand were i stalk and pass it on to your good friend. :icon_redface:

Edited by wireviz

mubz2cool, cheers for your pics, always interesting checking photos out, keep putting them up.

and wireviz... your a f#ckwit,

and scotrat, take him up on his offer, get out in the paddock where there are no witnesses and punch 10 shades of piss out of the wanker and then steal his tweads.

It seems my post has upset the wired one, sending pm's know

qoute wireviz 'Thats a hard mans post jager bet you wish you were over here and could do it your self (tosser ) '

Why would I want to sunshine, seems there would be a lineup a mile long, by the time my turn came round there'd only be a pile of tweeds left. :blink:

you wanna throw shit at people on a forum, expect a little back, know go back to spotlightling a few rats.

I will reiterate for your dumbarse brain, your a f#ckwit. ;)

Jager you are a soft poof and the mile of people wanting to punch me out seems not so long when i look out my front door .With regards pm it means private message and the one you sent me i would not put up because it might up set the rest of the hardened hunters on here.Only a brain dead tit would put a private message up on the front boards wanker :clapper: Now go and play with your dolls. If you want to throw shit make sure its facts and it is your opinion ass hole. :sick:

Edited by wireviz