couple of pics

I've shot up to 150+ with it easily, and we have checked the ranges after the shot) Young man your name says it all its time you grew up and stated acting your age ;)

And what is this meant to mean?

Honestly...

Edited to say: What do you mean when you say my name says it all?? time I grew up?? Act my age??

you prick

Edited by bagforthebadgers

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlacedgecko the ability to spell is something that passed me buy probably caused by the amount of times i strayed away from school .The reason was the country side and still is some 40 years on. It dose not need to be tweed although that is the material i chose because of its durability. Any clothing that is silent and drab in colour will do.leaf patterns and the like have never made it into the forces shelves so for me its not the camouflage i would pick.

BFTB the FIRST LINE I WROTE ON MY LAST POST WAS WRITEN BY YOUR SELF AND WAS THERE TO PROVE YOU WERE WILLING TO SHOOT A RIFLE WITH LIMITED RANGES AT LIVE QUARRIE. (no excuse for this get the right rifle for the job )

Now your last statement eg (prick) was very very childish and certainly the action of a small child or some one with sub standard intellect. ;) I hope you don't take this attitude in to your deerstalking were most have just a bit more between there ears.

Unlacedgecko the ability to spell is something that passed me buy probably caused by the amount of times i strayed away from school .The reason was the country side and still is some 40 years on. It dose not need to be tweed although that is the material i chose because of its durability. Any clothing that is silent and drab in colour will do.leaf patterns and the like have never made it into the forces shelves so for me its not the camouflage i would pick.

BFTB the FIRST LINE I WROTE ON MY LAST POST WAS WRITEN BY YOUR SELF AND WAS THERE TO PROVE YOU WERE WILLING TO SHOOT A RIFLE WITH LIMITED RANGES AT LIVE QUARRIE. (no excuse for this get the right rifle for the job )

Now your last statement eg (prick) was very very childish and certainly the action of a small child or some one with sub standard intellect. ;) I hope you don't take this attitude in to your deerstalking were most have just a bit more between there ears.

Rifle with limited ranges?? It comfortabley shoots at those ranges and thats the max i will shoot it at, as I know my limits and thats were im comfortable knowing I can complete a kill.

I also have plenty between the ears thank you.

Also the army do not use RealTree due to the cost of it to make, as it would be too expensive to use as military clothing, not because it doesn't work.

Sorry mate but only the new lads to stalking ware the real tree it is now associated with the poaching brigade and used mostly under the cover of darkness. Times move on indeed and tweed has stud the test of time now that is a fact.Also if you were waring almost any colour and tucked well you would be invisible. Now wouldn't it be better to start wub in the correct manner or we will be seeing pictures of him walking about woodland time and time again with no deer. He will then be wondering why and the reason is on his back that real tree stuff is only good in dense deciduous woodland

Have it on good authority that it is you in the pic longshot .Just come clean ,nothing to be ashamed of .A fair trophy that anyone would be proud of 'chubysaurus'. :clapper:

PS Martin i did at one point treat my self to a suit of real tree it was the Deer hunter ram range it has been worn a couple of times .Not my choice when the going gets tough.

PS vissy -when the going gets tough all you will do is puff .

[i see the pictures were while out lamping do you really think that real tree helped :clapper::clapper: I don't think so not one bit with regards the best has yet to come i hope so like your first hard on and your first legal drink and to realise that 150+meters for a rimmy at a fox is to far. :icon_redface: Your the type of chap that foxdropper loves to take out because he can impress you with his vast knowledge and you can compare real tree patterns :D

Just a wee note from the wise on this site.I have sat back and read from afar for 2 long

Wireviz if u had been wearing Real tree up at Coursehouse Farm maybe you wouldn't have been spotted poaching the ground :whistling: and the visit from the police prevented. I have monitored your post's on many of the sites and you seem to want to wind folk up and have silly idea's about deer stalking and clothing. Realtree is one of the best clothing for deer stalking.

Wireviz/longshot you cannot comment about lamping the less said the better :gunsmilie:

Just a wee note from the wise on this site.I have sat back and read from afar for 2 long

Wireviz if u had been wearing Real tree up at Coursehouse Farm maybe you wouldn't have been spotted poaching the ground :whistling: and the visit from the police prevented. I have monitored your post's on many of the sites and you seem to want to wind folk up and have silly idea's about deer stalking and clothing. Realtree is one of the best clothing for deer stalking.

Wireviz/longshot you cannot comment about lamping the less said the better :gunsmilie:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

[ Martyn don't be a silly boy and join in with Scot RAT i had you down as a far better person than that . With regards poaching sorry mate i don't do it but hey you being a professional games keeper wouldn't trust any one. With regards camouflage it seems strange to me that the public view it with distain and look at people waring it with discussed. This might be because of the types that normally ware it.

WHEN YOU DO WORK LIKE I DO YOU DONT WANT TO UPSET THE LOCALS SO A WORD FROM THE WISE DRESS ACORDINGLY.

The right way to dress and stalk lets keep the proper profile.

post-34278-1253438051.jpg

who gives a crap if people stalk in camo or tweed.. as long as you get the job done and your comfortable in what your wearing!! if i knew this would cause such a problem i wouldnt even have posted. Wireviz, thanks for the advice on clothing.. maybe one day i will try the tweed out and see if it makes a difference.

[ Martyn don't be a silly boy and join in with Scot RAT i had you down as a far better person than that . With regards poaching sorry mate i don't do it but hey you being a professional games keeper wouldn't trust any one. With regards camouflage it seems strange to me that the public view it with distain and look at people waring it with discussed. This might be because of the types that normally ware it.

WHEN YOU DO WORK LIKE I DO YOU DONT WANT TO UPSET THE LOCALS SO A WORD FROM THE WISE DRESS ACORDINGLY.

The right way to dress and stalk lets keep the proper profile.

PS were did you get them sticks from? been looking for some.

Mub i made them mate just a couple of bits of hazel they work for a rest and for an old man like me to lean on when the going gets tough. I don't know if i can keep posting now i have been ta rd with the poachers brush (scot rat) but for me if the police say i am a good guy then who am i to disagree. :whistling:

Mub i made them mate just a couple of bits of hazel they work for a rest and for an old man like me to lean on when the going gets tough. I don't know if i can keep posting now i have been ta rd with the poachers brush (scot rat) but for me if the police say i am a good guy then who am i to disagree. :whistling:

Wireviz you know you lamp all over the whitelee's mate :whistling: so the next time I see the lamp out of the Vitara I will phone the flying squad is that really what you want?? :wallbash: So if your such a good guy why were you on stalking ground owned by Coursehill Farm :thumbdown::whistling:

You tar yourself by the comments and derogotory remarks you make instead of just having a difference of opinion :icon_eek:

[scot Rat you certainly are a piece of work most of the chaps i know wouldn't dream of phoning the police they would sort it them selves but yes i do lamp legally and i have lots of ground round the whitelees wind farm. I have never been on ground owned by course hill farm but the foolish old man there has the green eyed monster syndrome not a nice thing to have but hey that's life. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Edited by wireviz
[scot Rat you certainly are a piece of work most of the chaps i know wouldn't dream of phoning the police they would sort it them selves but yes i do lamp legally and i have lots of ground round the whitelees wind farm. I have never been on ground owned by course hill farm but the foolish old man there has the green eyed monster syndrome not a nice thing to have but hey that's life. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

So I am a piece of work now lmao :D that made me smile but hey ho Wireviz I wouldn't lose any sleep over phoning the flying squad ;) I work hard and if someone is just going to come and thieve off me well they deserve all they get. :clapper: So you have a lamping license for Deer around Whitelee's Wireviz?? Now remember thats very very easy to check now and one wee phone call I will have my answer ;)

I know a boy who as you say "Sorted it himself" the armed response unit was down the very next morning and removed all his guns and he had informed the police of poacher's on his ground then confronted them and one thing led to another and a heated discussion insued.So as for sorting it myself I don't think so I am not losing my FAC for anyone, and it serves anybody right if they are poaching someones ground.

The silly old man as you say, saw you with his own eyes entering his ground with a client but hay ho every dog has his day as they say lol

Edited by scotrat

As suspected ,the whiter than white has a dirty tinge to it .Do yourself a favour fatty and shut the f**k up because you really know a lot less than you put over ,unlike myself whos been there done it and worn the t shirt till it fell off my back .I believe thats not all you get up to either but thats saved for another post ,maybe .

Lamping deer at night ,honestly and theres you preaching up and down the internet about best practice .Your reputation is in tatters old boy .

[Now that's deformation of character combat man foxdroper :whistling: With regards lam ping deer at the whitlee not a chance i wouldn't dream of it. Its my ground and i shoot the deer as i like why would i lamp deer not my type of thing. I don't even like lamping foxes any more bores the tits off me but needs to be done to keep me as number one for the area :victory: . With regards steeling form you Rat i wouldn't dream of it but i am told that The gun shop owner you refer to is a bit pricey :icon_redface: Now the statement you made regards me and a guest was a down right lie and i can assure every one of that. You really should get your facts correct RATTY :tongue2::clapper:

Hey Rat notice the wind turbine in the back ground aint life sweet. :notworthy:

post-34278-1253563404_thumb.jpg

Edited by wireviz