Harkila Prohunter Trousers

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/styles.php?Produ...amp;ClassID=175

Thinking of buying a pair of these and just wanted to know if anyone had them?.........Dont want anything too heavy and warm, need them to be lightweight but windproof/waterproof and good strong material.

Also need plenty of room for my fat arse.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have craggys, but they wont do the same job pal......Selwyn, price is what you pay but value for money is a different thing.

Extreme hunters need extreme performance :clapper::clapper: LOL LOL

Yeah..top gear..

They are quite long in the leg...

Wouldn't recommend mail order unless you are familiar with Harkila sizing!! It can be random to say the least.

Cheers Matty, long in the leg works fine for me........its shortarses like Selwyn that have to worry :D

Wouldn't recommend mail order unless you are familiar with Harkila sizing!! It can be random to say the least.

38-40" waist then you'll be safe p***y!

And I quote from the site -

This suit is intended for the serious professionals

What a effing waste they'll be on you Wilfred!!!!!!! :tongue2:

:clapper::clapper:

Wilf, i think it is the same pair i have. To be honest mate they really make you sweat. I know that the material is supposed to "breathe" but i fear it is not the case in real life. They are hard wearing and i really like the pockets but they can be uncomfortable, even in winter.And theres little fat on me, so god only knows how sweaty you would get with them Wilf with your extravagant paunch!! :clapper:

feck me if i knew you had that much money to throw away , ide have charged you :clapper:

i hear good reports about the deerhunter trousers, £79, with the renforsed bit at the front , for the brambals. or of course a piar of £5 jogging bottoms of the market, and a piar of gortex army over trousers £20 ;)

:clapper::clapper: Pair of queens!!..........TOMO, I have been saving up for 5 years lol lol

Darcy, how dare you cast aspersions on my greek god like figure......no more feeling my tits for you young man :clapper::clapper: