good morning

right then boy and girl i seem to have upset a few people! :icon_redface: but im not bothered :thumbdown: !! there are two reasons why we shoot this many!

1 there are about 6000 greys and canada's come on to the fields where i shoot!

2 they only come to my land for 1-2 weeks a year then go to other land where i dont shoot! the reason they go is the farm i shoot is a farm that is contracted out so as soon as the crops are cut within week or so there gone and so are the geese!

and i cant afford to go to scotland wildfowling i make the most of what i have done here! and for those that were asking there was me and 9 friends that morning!

ATB RYNO

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then boy and girl i seem to have upset a few people! :icon_redface: but im not bothered :thumbdown: !! there are two reasons why we shoot this many!

2 they only come to my land for 1-2 weeks a year then go to other land where i dont shoot! the reason they go is the farm i shoot is a farm that is contracted out so as soon as the crops are cut within week or so there gone and so are the geese!

and i cant afford to go to scotland wildfowling i make the most of what i have done here! and for those that were asking there was me and 9 friends that morning!

ATB RYNO

Would loved to have seen where 9 of you managed to position yourselves near the deeks :icon_eek:

Guest Pinkfoot

ATB RYNO

Would loved to have seen where 9 of you managed to position yourselves near the deeks :icon_eek:

That's 10 not nine!

ATB RYNO

That's 10 not nine!

Me thinks Ryno and myself went to the same school, counting ever our strongest subject :thumbs:

well i say well done mate , its not many times you get a chance to shoot a bag like that, and for 10 guns thats only roughly 5 birds each gun, if you was all in the shooting ...

for those who say its to many to shoot in one flight, thats nothing compared to SOME guide's up in scotland making a killing out of the italians coming over and shooting the shit out of the geese up there and taking bags of 70 to 100 pinks off a flight ...

and thats a FACT and they have the cheek to brag about it ....

well done mate.

right all those people saying that he shot to many. why? whats wrong with shooting a few birds when the chance comes along? as long as he use them and they dont go to waste. no body says a thing if a couple of lads go to a pond and shoot 30 mallard between them and yet you condem a man that shoots 4 a piece?.

is it OK for a lad in the end of July and shoot 300 pigeons of decoys. with possible half that number feeding young on nest which will all possible die?

not a thing said because he is protecting crops?

i have no problem in going out and shooting a few geese and if there was chance of shooting ten a piece then go for it.

i personally know of goose guides in aberdeenshire and perthshire and regularly shoot a hundred a flight.

if the farmers want them moved on how else can you do it? yes i have seen bird scare rs and trailers in fields but geese still go in and do damage.

so each to there own on what and how many they shoot.

end of rant ;)

ATB RYNO

all i can say is fair fking play to ye, that's great shooting ,, as we say here make hay when it shines, atb sounder :clapper:
well done mate.

right all those people saying that he shot to many. why? whats wrong with shooting a few birds when the chance comes along? as long as he use them and they dont go to waste. no body says a thing if a couple of lads go to a pond and shoot 30 mallard between them and yet you condem a man that shoots 4 a piece?.

is it OK for a lad in the end of July and shoot 300 pigeons of decoys. with possible half that number feeding young on nest which will all possible die?

i have no problem in going out and shooting a few geese and if there was chance of shooting ten a piece then go for it.

i personally know of goose guides in aberdeenshire and perthshire and regularly shoot a hundred a flight.

if the farmers want them moved on how else can you do it? yes i have seen bird scare rs and trailers in fields but geese still go in and do damage.

end of rant ;)

really! i bet you've got Little pickies of me on the walls of you dug out! i bet you go all girlie every time you look at um!!!!

well done mate.

end of rant ;)

really! i bet you've got Little pickies of me on the walls of you dug out! i bet you go all girlie every time you look at um!!!!

god your weired!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers for the comments boys and girls! thanks WAG for puting some people in there place for me! :D and on that morning i only shot 2 but at the end of it i take all my mates that look after me and help me with bits and bobs over the year so as long as they are happy and have a good flight thats the main thing!!

and for CRECCA layout blinds work mate that i use 1 wheather it is pigeon shooting or wildfowling birds dont like coming into corners of fields or to hedges! so if you layout in a field no hedges or corners birds feel comfy in come to the decoys! try it CRECCA you would be supprised mate!! :D

ATB RYNO

Guest ragumup
well done mate.

end of rant ;)

god your weired!!!!!!!!!!!!

strange lad

Edited by ragumup
and for CRECCA layout blinds work mate that i use 1 wheather it is pigeon shooting or wildfowling birds dont like coming into corners of fields or to hedges! so if you layout in a field no hedges or corners birds feel comfy in come to the decoys! try it CRECCA you would be supprised mate!! :D

ATB RYNO

I will not be surprised I will also use one where conditions allow. What I am surprised at is that you had 10 lay out blinds?