plinking tips

Not as fast as I can convert stella cans :D

Bet I can beat you at that buddy :D and I'm talking the pint ones, not them dinky 440 ones!

Phantom

Its pints or nothing lads :clapper: :clapper: , Scuba i'll pm you in a bit about a shoot on my land same as Phantom the invitation is there, if all 3 of us got together though i'm sure we would have a good laugh, just need Sean and Davyt to join us and i'll be shooting either the latest springer, the heavy weight 100t or rapid 7

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as fast as I can convert stella cans :D

Bet I can beat you at that buddy :D and I'm talking the pint ones, not them dinky 440 ones!

Phantom

Its pints or nothing lads :clapper: :clapper: , Scuba i'll pm you in a bit about a shoot on my land same as Phantom the invitation is there, if all 3 of us got together though i'm sure we would have a good laugh, just need Sean and Davyt to join us and i'll be shooting either the latest springer, the heavy weight 100t or rapid 7

im up for a shoot buddy,but have to go & see andys410 first,keep me posted

regards

davy

Plastic bottle tops and pennys. Dont try the pennys with a 22 bullet rifle though i nearly got a ricocheyed through the skull a few weeks ago it was only inches from my head & it had me freaked out for about a week. The lads who where with me thought it was highly amusing and i guess in away so did i but only because id got away with certain death, if id have been a single step to the right it would have been lights out :11: Firing pellets & bullets is a bit of a hobby of mine but catching bullets cant be such a good thing, well not this week at least :11:

Edited by migmog