• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Theres them that will use this dog,and theres them what wont. you know who you are so let the lad the lad get on with it. Not everybody involed in the terrier scene wants a digging dog. Just the same as everybody in the lurcher scene dont want a rabbiting dog. atb stabba

post-33459-1252152820_thumb.jpg [bLACK FELL TERRIER FOR STUD , KEN ROWE AND NEIL STOBBART LINES £200 PER LINING GOOD BUSHING DOG , WORKED RATS AND RABBITS , DOING WELL THIS YEAR IN SHOW FIELD WON WELL IN CROSSBREDS , ROUGH HAIRED VERY TYPEY DOG NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE AREA
nice dog mate. :angel: your bushing dog! could i ask does he jockey his buck rabbit's and rats while wearing a stetsan when bushing? :D £200 squid a lineing?.good working line then eh?...stobart :clapper: just picked myself off the floor :rofl: my grans got a good yorkie that bushes rat and rabbit £10 a mateing.........................................................................

.................................................................................