people wonder why its so hard get good working terriers.looking at this post says it all.money f*****g mad thats what f****ed it all up.get them rosettes and f**k them into the fire they mean noting to any decent lad.200 for a stud of a 2 1/2 year old rat and rabbit dog is the place gone mad.

JUST KILLED 10 MICE STUD FEE UP TO 300 PLEASE YOURSELLS U HAVENT A CLUE

Paired up or on it's own? :D

THIS SITE IS CHIT , ALL YOU SO CALLED TERRIERMEN HAVENT A FOOKING CLUE ,, ALL YOU DO IS SIT THERE N SLAG ALL BET HALF HAVENT EVEN GOT A DOG LMFAO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God help the future of the working terrier, first we have a lad offering his 12 month border pup with one ball for stud, now we have a rat killing rosette collecter that wants 200 quid stud fee. Lets get real here a yorkshire terrier will make a good ratter, only when a terrier has worked fox alone underground can it be considered proven. You say the dog has best of breeding,thats no guarentee, ive a border bitch with dandyhow and oxcroft lineage in her but she didnt make the grade underground, shes ok for bushing/ratting but i wont breed her. As the other members said she has nothing to offer the working terrier.

Terrierone look dont take it to heart but you asked for it £200 mate forget it ,yes their is different types of working terriers some make it some dont you cant put it in their ,all i am saying along with others is no wonder some good working terriers/lurchers are so diluted a terrier is their for all types of work but mainly the control of fox in sheep or game bird country serious dogs serious men ,keep on ratting theirs nothing wrong at least you are working something

rats and rabbiting aint a days graft for a terrier

clown

Those before us that created these fearless breeds would have something to say if they were still here today I bet.

God rest their souls :shout:

=@ =@ =@ =@ =@ =@

Edited by steviemann
This is the thing, If the bloke has got the dog for bushing and the dog is doing its job whats the problem. just because the dog isnt smashed up like all you keyboard hunters like.

Thats because rabbits and rats dont smash up dogs every keyboard hunter knows that.

if thats all he wants to do with the dog then good on him. not all terrier owners take a spade with them

What the man does with his dog is certainly his own business but when he comes on here offering him at stud for big money and just to prove he is good he flashes all them lovely rossetes.Oh i nearlt forgot the big shiney cup.Obviously he thinks we are all show ponys like himself.i would consider that post an insult to digging men and digging dogs.And to real digging men if he does not dig he is not a dog anyway just a useless piece of shite that eats food you could give to a good dog.

here pal ive dug also, just like loads of lads show in summer graft the winter ,, HAD THE CHARLIE BEEN THERE DONE THAT

if u were a genuine terrier man ud understand what a stupid post u put up as for ur dog he wouldnt last a day out in cold weather he show type keep him to show if u want to put him out to stud as showdog wrong forum just my opinion

have your stabs ok but most terriers go back to middleton ,, he judged show recently, he loved him ,, teabag stobbard he wanted to buy back , ? like i already said i scored 4 this dog 5 months back , so all he done with me is bushing to gun and rats , i tell you all now i know he will go to ground and thats a fact slag me fair enough but how much is a pup these days ? exactly 200 or more , i have other dogs that do charlie this one will be there soon as , plus i know loads of lads show in summer graft the winter you all know that so why all this crap ,,,,,,,,,,, example best entered classes at shows pest controllers and huntsman showing dogs off ,,, fair enough have your stabs , some are that thick we live 4 the winter months but do nothing during summer , so show em keep them fit all year , instead of getting fat terriers out when time comes , he is a worker simple as ,