ok lads ,just being on this site for a few months looking at different things the terrier.s and lurchers and theres some good crack on here, but there, all so a lot of bitching ,there,s a little click of lads that once one of them have there say they all come out of the wood work ,we all no that puting worker to worker is the best way ,but does all the pups turn in to world beaters i think not ,if the bitch has 6 pups not all6 pups will make digging dogs ,or i might be wrong im sure some lads will put me right (the experts) and a nother thing to stop all the (shite )studdogs being offerd as stud why don,t the terrier men put there 70 fox a season dogs up for stud then that should get rid of all the crap ,but only to digging bitches then give all the pup,s away for no money at all no stud fee no price of pup ,but it will never happen , because it just does,nt work like that, .

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok lads ,just being on this site for a few months looking at different things the terrier.s and lurchers and theres some good crack on here, but there, all so a lot of bitching ,there,s a little click of lads that once one of them have there say they all come out of the wood work ,we all no that puting worker to worker is the best way ,but does all the pups turn in to world beaters i think not ,if the bitch has 6 pups not all6 pups will make digging dogs ,or i might be wrong im sure some lads will put me right (the experts) and a nother thing to stop all the (shite )studdogs being offerd as stud why don,t the terrier men put there 70 fox a season dogs up for stud then that should get rid of all the crap ,but only to digging bitches then give all the pup,s away for no money at all no stud fee no price of pup ,but it will never happen , because it just does,nt work like that, .

Well said mate

nice to see internet bullying at its finest. i thought yhis was a wind up. still not sure.

:clapper::clapper::clapper: If you think the lad,s wrong.Tell him why. ? atb. Catcher 1

look lads i know lads that doing charlie , 3 or 400 a season then do the shows whats your probs ,, go tell him and others there dogs are crap na you wouldnt because your all keyboard hunters , you havent a f clue ,, well most of you ,, end your stupidism now ,

nice to see internet bullying at its finest. i thought yhis was a wind up. still not sure.

:clapper::clapper::clapper: If you think the lad,s wrong.Tell him why. ? atb. Catcher 1

look lads i know lads that doing charlie , 3 or 400 a season then do the shows whats your probs ,, go tell him and others there dogs are crap na you wouldnt because your all keyboard hunters , you havent a f clue ,, well most of you ,, end your stupidism now ,

You have lost me mate.Dont get it ? atb. Catcher 1

Sorry mate got you now.3 TO 400 a season.So you dont get the dog,s out alot :tongue2: .Why do all the nut job,s pick on me :feck: Go away pest :doh: Catcher 1

the dog is handsome,and nothing wrong with shows at all,why not leave this lad alone,the lines its off are all workers bred down from some of the most well known lines,ward middleton etc and it seems like if its not travelers being slagged off its somone else is it pick on geordys week now,some fucken experts on here like who cant hunt much cos there always online,southern nigger loving poofters

Think you got it wrong there mate.I was backing the lad up.atb. Catcher 1

How does it work its quarry does it like to get right up to its rats and get a mouthfully or does he use his voice and does he do rabbits single handed as he looks a strong type ....Ive got a chocci bitch she should be in season soon as shes nearly 9 months now ...I might be interested useing your dog :victory:

i cant understand the big fuss. the lad put a post up for a bushing ratting dog thats won a few shows. looks a nice enough dog to me. i dont see any big boasts of it being a digging dog.

it was the wrong place for an advert and an ill advised advert. . but from what i can see it was an honest post.

so whats the biggy,

i cant understand the big fuss. the lad put a post up for a bushing ratting dog thats won a few shows. looks a nice enough dog to me. i dont see any big boasts of it being a digging dog.

it was the wrong place for an advert and an ill advised advert. . but from what i can see it was an honest post.

so whats the biggy,

Agree but. Honestly on this site can get you pellter,s.atb. Catcher 1 :thumbs:

have your stabs ok but most terriers go back to middleton ,, he judged show recently, he loved him ,, teabag stobbard he wanted to buy back , ? like i already said i scored 4 this dog 5 months back , so all he done with me is bushing to gun and rats , i tell you all now i know he will go to ground and thats a fact slag me fair enough but how much is a pup these days ? exactly 200 or more , i have other dogs that do charlie this one will be there soon as , plus i know loads of lads show in summer graft the winter you all know that so why all this crap ,,,,,,,,,,, example best entered classes at shows pest controllers and huntsman showing dogs off ,,, fair enough have your stabs , some are that thick we live 4 the winter months but do nothing during summer , so show em keep them fit all year , instead of getting fat terriers out when time comes , he is a worker simple as ,

If, as you say, that you have other dogs doing Charlie, why doesn't this handy looking little fella do them?

have your stabs ok but most terriers go back to middleton ,, he judged show recently, he loved him ,, teabag stobbard he wanted to buy back , ? like i already said i scored 4 this dog 5 months back , so all he done with me is bushing to gun and rats , i tell you all now i know he will go to ground and thats a fact slag me fair enough but how much is a pup these days ? exactly 200 or more , i have other dogs that do charlie this one will be there soon as , plus i know loads of lads show in summer graft the winter you all know that so why all this crap ,,,,,,,,,,, example best entered classes at shows pest controllers and huntsman showing dogs off ,,, fair enough have your stabs , some are that thick we live 4 the winter months but do nothing during summer , so show em keep them fit all year , instead of getting fat terriers out when time comes , he is a worker simple as ,

If, as you say, that you have other dogs doing Charlie, why doesn't this handy looking little fella do them?

already said why not ,, only had him 5 months , his time starts now . what else do you do in summer , may aswell do something ,even if it involves showing ,,, as for other q answer is bred out of k rowes stuff derbyshire and neil stobbarts CRACKER AND TWIST