Guest ROUGH COATED

COULD YOU SEND OVER A SEAMAN SAMPLE TO NEWZELAND '''''IVE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE OF THOSE TYPE'S SINCE 1982 :yahoo::yahoo: AND I WILL PAY YOU WHEN MY DOUBLE GIRO LAND'S :friends: :friends:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the thing, If the bloke has got the dog for bushing and the dog is doing its job whats the problem. just because the dog isnt smashed up like all you keyboard hunters like.

Thats because rabbits and rats dont smash up dogs every keyboard hunter knows that.

if thats all he wants to do with the dog then good on him. not all terrier owners take a spade with them

What the man does with his dog is certainly his own business but when he comes on here offering him at stud for big money and just to prove he is good he flashes all them lovely rossetes.Oh i nearlt forgot the big shiney cup.Obviously he thinks we are all show ponys like himself.i would consider that post an insult to digging men and digging dogs.And to real digging men if he does not dig he is not a dog anyway just a useless piece of shite that eats food you could give to a good dog.

This is the thing, If the bloke has got the dog for bushing and the dog is doing its job whats the problem. just because the dog isnt smashed up like all you keyboard hunters like.

Thats because rabbits and rats dont smash up dogs every keyboard hunter knows that.

if thats all he wants to do with the dog then good on him. not all terrier owners take a spade with them

What the man does with his dog is certainly his own business but when he comes on here offering him at stud for big money and just to prove he is good he flashes all them lovely rossetes.Oh i nearlt forgot the big shiney cup.Obviously he thinks we are all show ponys like himself.i would consider that post an insult to digging men and digging dogs.And to real digging men if he does not dig he is not a dog anyway just a useless piece of shite that eats food you could give to a good dog.

here pal ive dug also, just like loads of lads show in summer graft the winter ,, HAD THE CHARLIE BEEN THERE DONE THAT

How old , please.

he s two and a half mate starting to wish i never bothered :):angry:

We all wish you hadnt bothered, and dont ever bother, rosettes, rats and rabbits mean nothing!!!!

here dev get a life bud just because dog done shows in summer , and done well, nows the time to graft him

:feck::feck::feck::feck::feck:

here pal ive dug also, just like loads of lads show in summer graft the winter ,, HAD THE CHARLIE BEEN THERE DONE THAT

Yes but its the dog up for stud not you

Not havin a pop lads. But the fellas da live an breath digging need to see the other side of things for a change! I love ratting with my dogs as much as you love your digging, to turn round and say a dog isn't a dog if it ain't been dug to it's something you just feed is bollocks! Digging doesn't interest me in the slightest, if I came across a fox I'd let them get on with it. I know my pup would do a fox even now I know this because I know what he's like, took on two staffs that attacked him, came off worse but still didn't back down once, wanted to go back for more! So doubt a fox would be a problem for him. Like I said not aven a pop, but some people just enjoy bushen/ratting

Dont take offence mate £200 per mating ,you should never breed ftrom a dog that cant kill its fox if required to ground and is a tested earth dog ,i know you work him above ground pal but for that sort of fee ! are you just after the cash and show results ,i would think you wouldnt have any good terrierman line his bitch with him ,ONLY breed from out and out workers if you want to keep the gene pool strong thats not saying that that dog hasnt got it in him may be just hasnt the chance,slate me back if you feel anyone but thats my opinion

Dont take offence mate £200 per mating ,you should never breed ftrom a dog that cant kill its fox if required to ground and is a tested earth dog ,i know you work him above ground pal but for that sort of fee ! are you just after the cash and show results ,i would think you wouldnt have any good terrierman line his bitch with him ,ONLY breed from out and out workers if you want to keep the gene pool strong thats not saying that that dog hasnt got it in him may be just hasnt the chance,slate me back if you feel anyone but thats my opinion

POINT MADE , THING IS I NEVER HAD HIM TO GROUND , ALSO NEVER SAID HE WOULDNT DO IT EITHER, ONE OTHER POINT IS THIS IS HIS FIRST SEASON WORKING WITH ME ONLY HAD HIM 5 MONTHS ,, AND AS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS I DONT GIVE A FOOK