Advice Needed regarding dog diarrhea and bile sickness

Guest Ditch_Shitter

" And the titre test proved i was right, i dont think i could have lived with a small time bomb on the end of a lead, thinking every time she had a runny bot or vomited she might be seriously ill, after having the result...could you?"

Speaking - and living - from personal experiance, Moll: One dog I ever religiously ran back and forth for their injections died from them. Now all I have is a photograph and a scarred heart.

Again; One dog I experimented on by feeding this 'new' " Complete Diet " stuff? Dead, at eight years, from highly aggressive cancer.

Thus you'll have to forgive me if I often come across as somewhat strident in my outright damnation of both. Granted; Any of my dogs could go under a car tomorrow. I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't have been better if those two had. I've never lost another dog to illness, other than those two. That's my experiance.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm half cut. I make it a rule Never to discuss when getting pissed! :laugh:

So from 1 single experience you are going to tell everyone else they are wrong :blink:

Where have you gotten from my post i said people had to take their dogs for boosters religiously every year...i said I was going to booster my dogs every three years. Every dog is different, some will require boosters some will not. I did the best thing i could for my dogs, tested them and if they had no immunity i boosted them, if they did i didnt.

Tell you what, you dont have much luck with dogs considering :blink:

You stated there was alot of proof on the net regarding the dry food debate, so it must be true. Yet the same thing regarding 3yrly boosters musnt :unsure:

http://www.britvet.com/images/pdf/vax.pdf

As i said, i have done the very best i can. At least i have made the effort to find out and act accordingly. If anything happens to my dogs i can hand on heart say i could'nt have done more.

MOLL.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

" And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm half cut. I make it a rule Never to discuss when getting pissed! "

What is it, Moll? You not reading what I say?

Are you reading it 'Selectivley'?

Or is that you, maybe, just couldn't resist getting a cheap shot in against a man who has, just minutes before, held up a white flag?

I might have hoped for better from you. Pfffftt!

Good Night!

:icon_eek: So i am not supposed to post a reply till you are ready for it?

In future shall i will wait for permission to do so? :laugh::laugh:

And what on earth is the cheap shots shite, do us all a favour and switch your PC off when you are drunk ;)

MOLL.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

" do us all a favour and switch your PC off when you are drunk ;) "

I did! (Or at least I rolled off to a forum where I just harmlessley read. I thought that was pretty damn cool of me, actually! :laugh: How many guys do you know who'll totter off when they feel the balance slipping away :tongue2:

" So from 1 single experience you are going to tell everyone else they are wrong? "

Where do I say Anyone's 'Wrong', Moll? Or that I'm right, come to that? I voice my personal opinion. Guys on here ask which air rifle to go out and get. Dozen guys praise their own, personal choice of weapon. Does that mean they're all lambasting one another? Hell, no. But do you seek them out and take Them to task over voicing their opinions ....?

These fora act as soap boxes, Moll. 'Speakers Corner'. We all get to have our say ~ or should! If one person starts swinging for another, makes it dirty and personal? Fair enough: A fight can break out. But otherwise it's simply an airing of opinions. Most people, you may notice if you look around with a clearer eye, simply choose to leave the other mans opinion hanging and simply state their own. Much as I attempted to do. It's not contradiction. It's counter opinion. Can't you live with that? Someone not seeing everything Your way ....?

Regards my 'One off' experiances? Sure. When I was a kiddie I Once put my fingers against the plate of my mothers steam iron. What are you suggesting? I should have gone back with the other hand, maybe? Approached the problem differantly and slapped my face against the damn thing? No. That level of pain taught me, Moll: Doing that Hurts. I'll not do it again. Thankyou.

" Tell you what, you dont have much luck with dogs considering "

What is That supposed to suggest, please?

As i said, i have done the very best i can. At least i have made the effort to find out and act accordingly. If anything happens to my dogs i can hand on heart say i could'nt have done more.

Bravo! Exactly, Moll. And, based on your own experiances, to date, you lent us your own, personal, considered opinion ~ as did I. See above: That's what fora were created for, and long may they continue.

I'd hope, at least on That point, we may find agreement. No? :good:

" So from 1 single experience you are going to tell everyone else they are wrong? "

Where do I say Anyone's 'Wrong', Moll? Or that I'm right, come to that? I voice my personal opinion. Guys on here ask which air rifle to go out and get. Dozen guys praise their own, personal choice of weapon. Does that mean they're all lambasting one another? Hell, no. But do you seek them out and take Them to task over voicing their opinions ....?

These fora act as soap boxes, Moll. 'Speakers Corner'. We all get to have our say ~ or should! If one person starts swinging for another, makes it dirty and personal? Fair enough: A fight can break out. But otherwise it's simply an airing of opinions. Most people, you may notice if you look around with a clearer eye, simply choose to leave the other mans opinion hanging and simply state their own. Much as I attempted to do. It's not contradiction. It's counter opinion. Can't you live with that? Someone not seeing everything Your way ....?

Hang on now old chap, your being slightly hypocritical, I do believe your 3rd post on the subject was all of the above, i simply replyed in the same vein :unsure:

Regards my 'One off' experiances? Sure. When I was a kiddie I Once put my fingers against the plate of my mothers steam iron. What are you suggesting? I should have gone back with the other hand, maybe? Approached the problem differantly and slapped my face against the damn thing? No. That level of pain taught me, Moll: Doing that Hurts. I'll not do it again. Thankyou.

Not a very good definition. Putting ones fingers on a hot iron will definately cause pain, having a dog boostered every year will not definately result in death, feeding a dog complete feed will not definately cause cancer.

" Tell you what, you dont have much luck with dogs considering "

What is That supposed to suggest, please?

Your doing everything right and yet the one in a million death seems to always happen to you.

Bravo! Exactly, Moll. And, based on your own experiances, to date, you lent us your own, personal, considered opinion ~ as did I. See above: That's what fora were created for, and long may they continue.

I'd hope, at least on That point, we may find agreement. No? :good:

Exactly what i was doing, ive never stated in any of these posts that i was categorically correct and everyone else was not, simply stated what i have done and why. It was you yourself who told me i was wrong about boostering and titre tests, therefore resulting in these posts. Had you said you didnt do such and such because of such and such (your own personal opinion) then im sure this thread would have gone to bed yesterday, instead you challenged me to prove my reasons, hence the replys :rolleyes::D

Now you have all the explainations may we now find agreement :wacko:

MOLL.

Thanks to all who offered advice, now to update you on the poor dog.

During the night the bitch was sick again, bareing in mind she had nothing to eat on the advice of the VET. This morning we went to a different vets, told them the story so far and after an examination, this is what she treated the bitch with.

Zantac 2ml Vial

Voren susp ml

synulox RTU ml

Kaogel VP ml

Synulox 250mg tablets one tablet twice a day for five days

Also, she said to continue the starving till tomorrow :icon_eek: The poor dog is starving her head off.

Total cost £43.35, worth every penny if it sorts her out. :signthankspin: