Pcp vs good springer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shot a brand new 1hr old daystate mvt yesterday ,was a beautiful piece of kit ,but i had my 77k zeroed in and done about ten shots while my mate was still reading his instuction book :clapper:

Well I thought this thread was about comparing springers to PCP's and not the plinking equivalent of a game boy.

ATB

Mcihael

2 minutes behind the van with davy.

ATB

Michael

I'm beggining to worry about you two :tongue2:

Phantom

Young man, I'll have you know that the black index finger was from loading the mag of my 410 and not from the 2 minutes spent behind a van with Davy :icon_eek:

shot a brand new 1hr old daystate mvt yesterday ,was a beautiful piece of kit ,but i had my 77k zeroed in and done about ten shots while my mate was still reading his instuction book :clapper:

Well I thought this thread was about comparing springers to PCP's and not the plinking equivalent of a game boy.

ATB

Mcihael

i admit i liked the wood and finish etc but i admit thought it was all abit too much. my mate is one of them imust have the best/latest kind of people. good luck to him if he can afford it or his missus finds out how much he paid

Young man, I'll have you know that the black index finger was from loading the mag of my 410 and not from the 2 minutes spent behind a van with Davy :icon_eek:

I never mentioned your mucky finger :whistling:

Guilty conscience perhaps :sick:

I'm not real sure now about attending one of these little doo's

Time spent behind vans' dirty fingers, tenderising rabbits and eating Buck's :sick: :no: :sick:

:11: :11: :clapper:

Phantom

I never mentioned your mucky finger :whistling:

Guilty conscience perhaps :sick:

I'm not real sure now about attending one of these little doo's

Time spent behind vans' dirty fingers, tenderising rabbits and eating Buck's :sick: :no: :sick:

:11: :11: :clapper:

Phantom

There is a lot to be learned on a meet like that I can tell you.

I was thinking in the old fashioned ways and was sharpening knives. Davy just invited the bunnies for a few sips of cider and they quite willingly took their clothes of by themselves. There could even be a non hunting application for this one I think.

To keep the flies of the BBQ' ed meat, all you need to do is to add a heap of polystyrene to the fire just before you are ready to put said meat on it.

Potra loos make great 25 yard targets for the .177 brigade.

No matter how much time and effort one puts into making range targets, people will always end up shooting at can's.

Springers are way to hard work.

Sheep are not an air rifle quarry ( not just in Wales ).But cheap lager is.

Rabbits are near extinction in Wiltshire.

Having spent a few moments behind a van with Davy I can honestly say, that is equipment is smaller but more modern then mine.

You can't learn things like that on the internet. It has to be hands on.

ATB

Michael

Having spent a few moments behind a van with Davy I can honestly say, that is equipment is smaller but more modern then mine.

Splitting my sides now :clapper:

That's CLASSIC :rofl:

Now back on track I agree, the 77 IS a Quality piece of kit :yes:

Phantom

one advantage of pcp over my 77k is less recoil enabling you to see the pellet travel . never fired top of the range springer so cant comment on any other

The 77 is a top class springer ;)

meant newer ialso have hw 35. surely they must of improved on the 77 ? thought thats what the 97 was?

Splitting my sides now :clapper:

That's CLASSIC :rofl:

Now back on track I agree, the 77 IS a Quality piece of kit :yes:

Phantom

Having said that I did find out that his knob was leaking but I think a new ring would get rid of that problem.