9 pellet picture

admin use the pic or and info as a sticky if want to...

here's 9 pellets, all .177

A Accupells

B Bisley long range gold

C Daystate (8.5grain)

D H&N Silloutte

E AA Feild

F Daystate FT Heavey

G Exact Heavey

H Baracuda Match

I Bisley Magnum

A and B are light pellets (7.8-8 grain ish)

C,D and E are mid weight (8.5 grain ish)

F,G,H and I are heaveys, (10.5 grain ish)

pellet3.jpg

A...accupels work better at distance unles you dont mind overpenatration, but theyre well worth the effert.

B...the BLRG's were brillient on ratting, fair on pigion, but no rabbit use for me with them, from the range i'd say 40 yarders max

C...Daystates are a good stopping pellet near or far.

D...silouttes were very good 'kill' on most everything but 40 yard max...

E...AA feilds, exselent all rounders, near to far, all veriaties of vermin.(and they had the edge on accuracy over the daystates, both are 55 yarders for target or experienced people).

F...Daystate FT Heavey similar to the exact heavies, more than adequate stopping power but only fully accurate to 60 yards give or take..

G...Exact Heavies, good wack to them, accurate in my barrel to 80 yard plinking, better than the D/S hevies i thought.

H...Baracuda's.. strange tragectry compaired to what i was used to, didnt seem as accurate as far but sheesh they wack some.. (may have been a bad barrel match though).

I...Bisley Magnum's, hell of a wack to them, but close up on rats stick to good head shots because they squeel the place down, realy hard hitting but over penatration a problem this side of 20 yards. 50 yarder's at 12fp's...

Edited by ghillies
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks ghillies!

That is great info. I am a "newbie", as my name tag implies, but I do have the jsb exact jumbo's in my pellet pouch. I have seen a lot of reviews saying that people have received pellet that were less than "exact". I have had only one in the last tin that I would not shoot, has anyone else had problems? I look forward to trying the other 8 pellets!

Edited by crow48
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

accupels and powerpell work better on my carrera 707 177 .22 gamo cx cometa 300 sharp 22 smk umarex 850 macnum airarms 200 has thick skirt this helps not to damage the skirt which seals the barrel. so flies straight on long range.if your rifell does not acept that pellet you need to try the 8 pellet left in the chart above

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...