deer in cheshire

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you show me a propa wild roe in cheshire mate i will eat my hat............in public lol

If you carnt find a wild deer of any kind in a place as big as a cheshire :whistling:

Compared to most counties Cheshire has a surprisingly small amount of deer....there are very few of them and what little there is are in isolated herds. Just MHO...I don't think anywhere in the county could they be called Numerous.......but i have been wrong before......JD

Compared to most counties Cheshire has a surprisingly small amount of deer....there are very few of them and what little there is are in isolated herds. Just MHO...I don't think anywhere in the county could they be called Numerous.......but i have been wrong before......JD

Maybe so JD but there is still wild deer in Chesire and probably a few different species.

I do quite a bit around cheshire and personally I have never seen any but thats not to say there not there :victory:

There are some dense woodland areas around cheshire where people may not visit for months and the countys that border it have fairly high numbers of deer except Merseyside :thumbdown: so theres a good chance the odd one stray over the border.

How many people have actually spotted a deer in the county with there own eyes??? and not just a mate of a mate has seen one?? and where abouts ROUGHLY!!!!!

:victory:

I do quite a bit around cheshire and personally I have never seen any but thats not to say there not there :victory:

There are some dense woodland areas around cheshire where people may not visit for months and the countys that border it have fairly high numbers of deer except Merseyside :thumbdown: so theres a good chance the odd one stray over the border.

How many people have actually spotted a deer in the county with there own eyes??? and not just a mate of a mate has seen one?? and where abouts ROUGHLY!!!!!

seen one up north yorkshire a few week ago. first time i have ever seen one to be honest. not too clued up on the different types but i would say it was a young red. was only about 15yards from us, pulled the car over and watched it trot along a rock wall, by the time we got cameras out it was too far away

Ive seen Reds with my own eyes ;)