permissions

so there i was last night at my clubs outdoor range with phantom were i have permission, so as normal Tony does his tom(sniper) beringer bit an gets a rabbit, i preferr to stalk them sod lying down thats to much like FT for my liking. anyway there a paddock thats about 1.5 acres on the back of our range were i have verbal permission, so i wanders across to have a look cos i see the guy mowing the grass so i end up with written permission on the spot to shoot there,so we have a bit of a natter an he has 25 or so acres a few mile up the road from were we are, been the cheeky bugger i am asks about that as well,, you could have knocked me over with a shot from a gat gun :), i get permission to shoot there as well bonus. so i had a drive up there this morning to see whats about, took my rifle would have been rude not to :) so i chucks the s400 over me shoulder an starts to have a walk round, and end up with a couple of rabbits at about 40 yardsish in a few mins then checks me gun an a bit down on pressure so goes back to the car to recharge it. thinking would spend a couple of hours there before i have to get back an do stuff that i should have been doing but the bloody bottle is empty down to 70 bar not good, so going have a drive up again later today an see if i can make a dint in the buggs population few woodies there to but they can go for ferret food i reckon

shoot safe

Niel

wabbitsjpg.jpg

post-27583-1251802735_thumb.jpg

Hey buddy,

Nice shooting :clapper:

Next time you go up there, drop me off at Rod's ol'e mans fields, we can have a little comp. :D

Phantom.

cant matey me an a shooting partner IE- i have to be there unless yah want Rods mum chasing yah with a shottie

Niel