Much needed help......

Hi Guys,

as above, need about an acre, or less of field/wood/waste ground for hosting a range for Rochdale AGC. Currrent indoor range out of use for safety reasons.

Would need to be local, we would happily maintain the area/help out in return for use of the land, even donate range fees so we can provide members with a much needed facility.

We have club insurance and individual insurance, I hate to impose like this, but we're in need, as indoor range has been out of bounds since may..... :icon_redface:

ATVB

DT

is there anything we can do to help with the indoor range ????

or is it beyond repair ??

atb

sean

Hi Sean,

i think its safe to say it is fubar... the whole roof has to be stripped back and rebuilt, and its MOD owned as well, so budgetary priorities mean its probably on a scale of years/months rather than weeks.

Wuzzy and i Have worked on this since march, really dont want to see it go down the pan, so any help from anywhere would be gratefully received and repaid.

DT

i was only asking because i thought we could get together a bunch of lads of here to carry out the repairs , but im guessing thats not an option ???

shame i'm not nearer, i would like to help.

if theres anything i can do regards letters/admin or the like please dont hessitate to ask

cheers

sean

p.s come on lads a bit of help needed to get a decent club up and running, i'm sure we can help no matter how little !!

i was only asking because i thought we could get together a bunch of lads of here to carry out the repairs , but im guessing thats not an option ???

shame i'm not nearer, i would like to help.

if theres anything i can do regards letters/admin or the like please dont hessitate to ask

cheers

sean

p.s come on lads a bit of help needed to get a decent club up and running, i'm sure we can help no matter how little !!

It really is appreciated Sean, unfortunately MOD are bound by HSE to use only approved contractors.....

Where abouts in south lakes are you?

Regards

DT