Hoping to get out today :)

I have had a text from RiffRaff saying that we may be going up to his permission today for a spot of Hunting and a bit of fun on the Range and HFT Course icon_biggrin.gif

I'm wondering whether I should take my Beast or my Baby out for a bit of excercise icon_confused.gif

I really want to do a spot of hunting with the 19, but I also want to do some longer range stuff with the S200.

Oh bugger it, I'll take em both, have a bit of fun with the 19 on the range and do the hunting with the S200 icon_biggrin.gif I am hoping that I will be able to take a couple of Woodies out the trees today which will really test my marksmanship shills as I have never shot anything at a height and if I understand ballistics correctly, it will be much more of a challenge than shooting across at a target. There is some Very high HFT targets dotted around the course so shall have a practice on those before I take on any thing live.

Wish me luck for a good bag as we will be out till late so I can give the Ultrafire a good test and see how it performs. icon_cool.gif I was bitterly dissapointed with the Tesco past 20 yards out in the field, however I have it on good authority that the Ultrafire is as good as (probably better than) the LedRay icon_cool.gif

Will let you know the outcome of the trip tomorrow icon_smile.gif

Phantom

Once out in the dark Niel it was far superior than the Tesco job.

I think it did its job admirably at the ranges I was capable of firing.

Not as good as a dedicated lamp granted, but for me, with my budget it certainly was worth the money I paid. ;)

Phantom.