new to forum with a new bird

redtail-richie

Where are you in south wales? Loads of rabbits where i am.

im in bridgend area and there is none here mate.

ive been to pyle down bridgend and i went on to some land there that was over run by rabbits but i cant get down there any more

Hi there im from the pyle area.... Nice red tail, wouldnt mind seeing her fly sometime, i fly a male harris.

yea mate ill hunt her down there sumtime once i got her going just this stupid welsh weather need to break so i can train

rich you can still train in this weather mate dont stop because the weather is shit you can do jump ups and still creance work ,no excuses if the bird does get soaked take her inside and dry her before putting back in mews ,found any permison yet up your way ?

ive been to pyle down bridgend and i went on to some land there that was over run by rabbits but i cant get down there any more

Hi there im from the pyle area.... Nice red tail, wouldnt mind seeing her fly sometime, i fly a male harris.

yea mate ill hunt her down there sumtime once i got her going just this stupid welsh weather need to break so i can train

rich you can still train in this weather mate dont stop because the weather is shit you can do jump ups and still creance work ,no excuses if the bird does get soaked take her inside and dry her before putting back in mews ,found any permison yet up your way ?

yea mate my dad sorted out for me to go up on a farm and we speaking to another aswell to go up on his aswell wat do you mean dry her wat just keep her inside till she drys herself then put her out in mews

yea mate my dad sorted out for me to go up on a farm and we speaking to another aswell to go up on his aswell wat do you mean dry her wat just keep her inside till she drys herself then put her out in mews

use a hairdryer on a cold setting ,i got a couple of farms to ask round here now mate about 1000acres he owns told me to call up his house one day

use a hairdryer on a cold setting ,i got a couple of farms to ask round here now mate about 1000acres he owns told me to call up his house one day

ok mate no probs i put the red on the field by me on creance yesterday she was coming to me at about 25 foot with a little hesitation tho as there is trafic passing all time and people walking past with dogs and cars stopping to watch but i thought it would be a good thig as shes gets use to that and when shes hunting and theres no traffic or people she will be fine