new to forum with a new bird

redtail-richie

hi everyone im new here ive introduced myself and my name is richard i currently have a young female retail hawk that im training i am hoping to have her ready to hunt in about 2 weeks also i am looking for some decent rabbit land lol as i live in wales but believe it or not there is hardly any rabbit inh the south wales area where i hunt so im looking to tag along or find some one who will be willing to let me hunt on their land any way here is the pics of my female retail who is around 3lb in weight

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

They're cracking birds mate. The rabbit situation is pretty much the same were i live so i ended up hunting grey squirrels with mine.

Good luck with her

David

ok mate cheers

nice bird mate is she entered.

no mate i still got another 2 weeks of training left yet ive only had her just over a week now moving to creance now then to the rabbit lure and hunting then

Where are you in south wales? Loads of rabbits where i am.

im in bridgend area and there is none here mate.

ive been to pyle down bridgend and i went on to some land there that was over run by rabbits but i cant get down there any more

Hi there im from the pyle area.... Nice red tail, wouldnt mind seeing her fly sometime, i fly a male harris.

Where are you in south wales? Loads of rabbits where i am.

im in bridgend area and there is none here mate.

ive been to pyle down bridgend and i went on to some land there that was over run by rabbits but i cant get down there any more

Hi there im from the pyle area.... Nice red tail, wouldnt mind seeing her fly sometime, i fly a male harris.

yea mate ill hunt her down there sumtime once i got her going just this stupid welsh weather need to break so i can train