air rifle precharged

Not Co2 mate, Pump or diving bottle are the options. Diving bottle is very useful as it's 100% dry air and so less chance of rusty internals over the years. That said, a pump is ok too, and the advantage of the ultra cylinder is that's it's so small that pumping it up isn't too hard!

The hills pump is good and second hand they're about 80-90. A 3 litre diving bottle kit can be had with a 5 year test for about the £130-140 mark, and as it's a small reservoir in the gun, will do a lot of fills on an ultra.

Make sure you try one first, as they're not to everyones taste, but if you like them (and I do!), they're a great gun!

Jim

hi i have been shooting for 2 years with a shotgun and i have decided to buy an air rifle. i thinking of a bsa ultra as im 13 nearly 14. do u have to get a pump or CO2? if so wat would be a good one
Guest buster321c
Not Co2 mate, Pump or diving bottle are the options. Diving bottle is very useful as it's 100% dry air and so less chance of rusty internals over the years. That said, a pump is ok too, and the advantage of the ultra cylinder is that's it's so small that pumping it up isn't too hard!

The hills pump is good and second hand they're about 80-90. A 3 litre diving bottle kit can be had with a 5 year test for about the £130-140 mark, and as it's a small reservoir in the gun, will do a lot of fills on an ultra.

Make sure you try one first, as they're not to everyones taste, but if you like them (and I do!), they're a great gun!

Jim

hi i have been shooting for 2 years with a shotgun and i have decided to buy an air rifle. i thinking of a bsa ultra as im 13 nearly 14. do u have to get a pump or CO2? if so wat would be a good one

I agree , as i use an Ultra (.22) , but that said , the shot count is quite low . From a .22 Ultra you can expect only 40 shots , and from a .177 you will get 35 . There`s a great little gun , but compared with my S400 which will give 80-90 shots , you spend more time filling it .