out again...

i shot a woodie at good range, but it flew off. From the noise i could tell i had hit it hard, and was a little sorry that it had escaped wounded because it is rare that i ever injure my quarry :angry: ...we walked out onto the fields and i spotted a grey shape right out in the field.....scoob was sent out and it was the wooie....it must have flew about 200 yards before dropping stone dead.... :p

then....unbeleivably, as we were walking home scooby flushed a drake that was obviously winged.....i presume that this duck must have been pricked during the season and had somehow survived....i think this pic is the best retreiving pic i have ever taken... :good: ..goodhunting guys.. ;)

I like the looks of your rifle, too bad they don't let us use silencers in the U.S. that is unless you pay for a permit. I have a couple of cheap pellet rifles, but wouldn't mind a better one, is there any that you would recommend for a guy limited in the money department? Thank, Mouser