Landrover Defender 90 (ready for work)

Having a change of motor....

Landrover Defender 90 300TDI (pick up) R plate (1997) Mileage 139K - 10 months road tax

fitted with Ifor Williams canopy (powder coated green)

Door on the canopy is solid with small window in

16 inch alloy wheels with greenway macho mud terrain tyres 235/85/16 ( plenty tread on them) also i have four as new tyres of the same make, size and pattern which may be included in the sale if i get price i want.

Steel spare wheel fitted with new BFG all terrain 235/85/16

Rear tub fitted with steel tree sliders to help protect bodywork and Heavy Duty Jackable tree sliders fitted

Full Stainless Steel exhaust (1yr old)

New wheel bearings, CV joints. UJ joints replaced. Rear shock mounts and rubbers changed all fitted with stainless steel nuts and bolts

Engine bay - new heater glow plugs fitted and fuel lines.

internal rear - Floor has been raised to accomodate the spare wheel and space for tool kit spades etc. this has leveled the floor out above the wheel arch height giving maximum load space in the rear plenty room for all the shooting kit and dogs there is also a work light fitted and a large shelf which takes three guns in slips.

This motor has had a lot of money spent on it to bring it up to a very good standard it has had oil and filter changes done twice a year. Starts on the button every time.

Lamp and internal handle is also included in the sale this has recently just been fitted.

Interior is good condition fitted with washable seat covers, 3 seats with belts. removable mats etc

Price £5300.00

post-9245-1251315462.jpg

Edited by JDFrain

It may seem a little expensive but they do hold there price well and with all the extras id like to think that it is worth the asking price.

Stainless exhaust £550.00 (life time warrenty)

Jackable tree Sliders £180.00

Body Sliders £80.00

Lamp and remote handle £180.00

Spare tyres £280.00

Minus those prices from the motor and it seems a good price to me

JDF

• 4 months later...