new dvd release

socks

the new DVD a follow up to Fistful of Ferrets and Professional rabbit Control Pt 1 is at the printers....the DVD will be launched officially in early September!!

This time the film is 90mins approx and we have brought both past and new characters and rabbiters to the screen.

The viewer will see our ferret ranch, micro ferrets, Genuine Wild Polecat crosses along with some "fox red Fitches."

Plenty of action and several members of this site make appearance!!

Some deadly shooting with an .17 HMR, lamping with lurchers and a young whippet crossed Greyhound on her first night out....

box trapping en masse in Wiltshire....cage trapping in Hampshire ....ferreting hedgerows, cooking scenes with Jimmy "DELIA" Smith....lots of netting, lurcher work and professional jobs and much more!!

The film finishes on a high note with with Phil Lloyd and Ken Jenkins, with his superb bitch "Tegan" working a tough professional job....non stop action and plenty of bolts and a catches...

James

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to James of Landmark Films yesterday regarding his New DVD. He is sending me one in the post in the next day or two so i will have a look and let you know what i think of it.

I have been out with James and the 2 ' Young Uns ' :laugh::laugh: a couple of times and have enjoyed myself, these Lads know the score when it comes to Rabbiting and i hope to God i am still as keen as the 2 ' Young Uns ' when i get to there age.

I am also looking forward to watching Socks' Bitch ' Tegan ' in action, i have enjoyed the articles and photo's Socks has put up regarding ' Tegan ', she is one stunning looking little Bitch thats for sure.

just orded the new landmark dvd, if its anything like the previous dvds done by james bradley it should be a fantastic dvd.

These lads certainly know there stuff when it comes to catching coneys i had some ferrets off james last year and they have been the best ferrets i have ever worked,fantastic temperaments and a natural hunting instinct that is second to none,

i know people will be thinking ferrets are all the same, trust me these that i had off james surprised me.

if you ever want to add young ferrets to your own stock give james a call you will not be disappointed

i just wanted to pass on my thoughts of these coneycatcher ferrets

is there any one else that has had ferrets from james, and are you happy with them?

all the best :victory:

Guys

all DVDs ordered have now been dispatched first class....run a bit short so had to have another batch run off....anyway have plenty in stock now!

Will be at The Midland GF on G87 on Gamekeepers Row with Mick Dadds nets and be good to catch up and see friends old and new!!

all the best

James

Just watched the DVD, FANTASTIC :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: .

In my opinion, this has got to be up there as one of the best DVD's on the Market, i could'nt take my Eyes off it.

We are shown round James' Ferret enclosure, i have been round it myself a couple of times and it is an amazing Set up and once again, ' The Shed ', that Shed is like Dr.Who's Tardis, everything you can think of to do with Rabbiting is in there.

There is some really good Ferreting Footage :clapper::clapper: including how to catch a Rabbit Benny Hill style, it had me in stitches :laugh::laugh::laugh: , i dont want to spoil it for you by telling you, you have to watch it.

There is a bit of Lamping on there, one of the Catches made by one of the Dogs is quite funny, both Dog and Rabbit are in mid air at one point.

There is a Fantastic Ferreting scene at the end of the DVD with Chalkwarren,Socks and his Collie/Greyhound ' Tegan'

This Black Bitch really knows the score when it comes to Ferreting :yes::yes: , it was a pleasure to watch her at work, in fact, i think i will be watching that section again tonight :clapper::clapper: .

So, anyone who is thinking of getting it? BUY IT! You will not be dissapointed, it really is a FANTASTIC DVD.

Well done to James and the rest of the ' Landmark Team' :clapper::clapper::clapper: