Quiet in here aint it

Just had a text, saying that it's not worth going up to my mates permission as there has been an outbrake of Myxie up there.

I would have thought it would be beneficial to cull the ones with Myxie??

God I need some permission of my own. :cray:

Phantom

PS Fitted the Pod to the S200 10 mins to drill 3 holes in the stock, fit the fixing plate and attach the pod :)

Mixie is rampant on 2 of my permissions Ive given up on them for the time being yet 5 miles away not seen any mixie for 3 years

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mixy is a ground bourne disease , if you are going to bury them......cover them in lime ( avaiable from builders merchants) that will quickly de-compose the carcass and kill the mixy.....or burn them.

cheers

sean

I shoot the mixy rabbits and burry them, stops them going back underground and passing it on to other members of the warren

down oour way you can just walk up to them and pull their necks, its easier than shooting them,

Cheers

Trevor

( but then we burry them )

Guest Scuba1
the reason its so quiet is because i've joined pigeon watch forums and no one can find anyone to bitch on. :laugh:

After 14864 polls they will kick you out anyway and You'll end up back in here, asking about what sling is best for a AA400 or some such high tech question. I like it quiet. ;) ;) ;)

ATB

Micael