becoming a first time owner

i havent bought from ftch breeding ok if you want to discuss this can you set up another thread for the matter, i am trying to get some useful and relavant information that will help me

and this isnt helping anyone

thank you

rob

Well said Rob, best of luck with your pup !

Nicola

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent bought from ftch breeding ok if you want to discuss this can you set up another thread for the matter, i am trying to get some useful and relavant information that will help me

and this isnt helping anyone

thank you

rob

Well said Rob, best of luck with your pup !

Nicola

cheers it was really starting to get on my nerves. we put up the angle iron frame today everything minus the door and painted the whole thing which actually took longer than the making. so tomorrow is making and mounting the door and cladding the wooden parts and welding on the mesh. if i can get hold of it off the farmer.

i will ask if i can have a bit of the food which they are on atm so i can slowly introduce it as i dont want puupy squits everywhere :sick:

i will order some of that food tonight they where quite quick on delivery when i got the ferret food off them. should i get a couple of sacks to save postage or will the nutrients spoil (being dry i should think it would be ok)

cheers guys and thanks for setting up a seperate thread ricky

i want to take my hat off to you mate, you have acted very mature, and have really thought the process out...i know that this pup is coming to a good home, you and the pup enjoy it.

take some images of when the run is done aswell as the pup.

apologise for being immature and spoiling the thread.

Ricky

i want to take my hat off to you mate, you have acted very mature, and have really thought the process out...i know that this pup is coming to a good home, you and the pup enjoy it.

take some images of when the run is done aswell as the pup.

apologise for being immature and spoiling the thread.

Ricky

cheers mate, i really glad you started the new thread i think it makes it easier for everyone when thread don't wonder too far, thanks for the help and advice

atb rob

• 3 weeks later...
So do we get to see the little fella in his new home? I saw in another of your posts you've had him for a week!

ATB

Luke.

yeah sorry bud i will get some up at some point i promise, he had his first jab at the dreaded vets today but he was fine, another two weeks and we can go on big walks and meet other dogs. i cant wait he getting on great