It was great to see some o the guys from here - better when you can put a face to a name. Lots o new faces at the show as well as the usual 'old guard'. As promised, here's a few pics. Anyone who had pics taken, PM me and I can arrange a copy to be sent to you.

childhandler.jpg

Child Handler - the future

1st050220web.jpg

Supreme lurcher and Reserve Supreme

1st050215web.jpg

Show-down for Supreme lurcher

1st050210web.jpg

Top two terriers

1st050202web.jpg

Pairs champs

Here's a few more

1st050169web.jpg

One hairy, one not :p (got the same problem myself :( )

1st050144web.jpg

A Jedi never removes his hood :ph34r:

1st050114web.jpg

1st050103web.jpg

The bond

1st050162web.jpg

Dai demonstrating some award-winning Saturday night moves :sick:

1st050068web.jpg

BF

1st050022web.jpg

Bob and Rook get 'better acquainted' (pic censored for the web :p )

1st050225web.jpg

The Welsh and the Jocks at the end of the day.

Thanks guys - roll on June :yahoo: :friends: :drinks: :alcoholic:

Great day out, had a chat with Rook, Look at Bob's face in the piccy with Rook, Mr D must have been talked into buying a pint and it hurts like "FECK" :haha: its about time he broke into that 10 bob note he carries in his wallet :(:(

Tom

:diablo: pickaxe r u talkin aboot the cock trick :diablo: no he was very well behaved was our dai :ph34r: young mark is a ledgend up here now the boys will tell yous why :friends: yet again a good strong bond between the celts :yahoo:
:diablo: pickaxe r u talkin aboot the cock trick  :diablo: no he was very well behaved was our dai  :ph34r: young mark is a ledgend up here now the boys will tell yous why  :friends: yet again a good strong bond between the celts  :yahoo:

he must be getting old if he kept it in his trousers :ph34r:

ONECE again poley ,misty ,and gavin,thanks for the weekend :friends: you fuckers wont be walking when you come down ,,we will be banning young mark from the night clubs :p:D .how can you get thrown out for sleeping in the bog :lol::lol: ,nice to chat to you fox gun tom.poley your turn to win in the bookies :p:p:D:D ,misty forgot that CD OF THEM CHICKS ;) .GOT TO GO MY HEADS STILL HURTING :blink::blink: :friends:.PICKAXE DAI SAID HES KEEPING HIS COCK FOR YOUR ARSE :angel: :whistle: :p SEE YOU SOON

:diablo: rook will phone u l8er with details of that pup boy phoned last night :friends: and we will c who is still standind :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: glad u had a good weekend thanks once again :friends:
Guest BORDERFOX

it was a great day with some proper working dog men and keen lads.

shame I missed NASTY BILLY though, I thought the lad who won thepairs was Mik as well! lol

Good day oot though