DOGS STOLEN THIS EVENING

A good friend of mine has had some dogs stolen from his kennels at DONCASTER SOUTH YORKSHIRE this evening between 7 and 9.3OPM the dogs taken were a blue fawn and white whippit bitch and blue fawn dog both approx 3years old also blue fawn whippit bitch pup 10 weeks of age .Springer spaniel dog liver and white with full liver cape from head to tail 4yrs of age.Three russel pups one white. one white with brown patch on eye and one heavy marked brown and white 5 weeks old.THES SCUM BAGS had scaled some spiked railings and forced entry to the kennels. any imformation leading to the safe return or the wereabouts of these dogs will be treated with the confidence please feel free to pm me at any time thankyou folks for taking time out to read this post.

I'm sick of seeing threads like this...............The b*****ds responsible need proper justice carried out on them .410 cartridge through the foot wood do it !!!!.........I hope your friend gets them back mate................

That would certainly make them think twice before doing it again Taffy :clapper:

It would f*****g kill me if someone took my dogs and then I'd kill them its a cuntish thing to do :no:

Hope he gets them back mate...have you contacted Kay at lurcher search she'll do all breeds

regards chris

Already given him the details Chris ;)

MOLL.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
There seems to be a lost of this going on recently!

" Recently " ?! Blimey. Where have you been for the last several years, mate? :(

Sadly, dogs kept in half decent looking kennels and probably known to be workers would fetch better money than the average car stereo. And they're usually just as 'safely' distanced from the owners too.

What bothers me more is the fate of those that don't change hands over night. A dog stuck with some filthy smack head doesn't bear thinking about :no:

Guest kevsterjw

it turns my stomach to read this sort of stuff when I used to have a dog he was like a family member. These b@st@rds should have their ear drums knocked through with a soldering iron and then their fingers chopped off so they couldn't tell anyone who did it.

I really hope they find their way home one way or another. :(

• 4 weeks later...

make the dogs too hot to handle put them in local papers on the radio tv just phone all the local press and try and get them to do an article on the theft try and make out they are pets or belong to the kids tug on a few heart strings you never know .an offer of a reward might help . it worked for me