got permission!!!

i finally got permission, turns out my mum went to school with the owner and they got along well. haha im well happy now. he said i can shoot whatever i please on one condition, i have to be gone by 10 because the owner and his mates go around with shotguns every night and he said it might be dangerous if im there still. but thats ok im just soo happy at the moment :D

well done buddy on the permission :clapper: i take it you will be up @ 5:00am then and in the field for first light?

have you done a recky of what the land is like,where the bunny's are,where the boundaries start & finish,foot paths ,bridel ways,ect....

and dont forget your insurance! & your camera & no smellie's ie... deoderant,aftershave.and make sure the wind is in ya face

good luck buudy for tomorrow

regards

davy

cheers, i might be going there in the morning if i get up early enough :)

What do you mean "IF YOU GET UP EARlY ENOUGH"you have new permish you will not be able to sleep tonight anyway thinking about it :tongue2::clapper: .

All the best with it mate :thumbs:

ye i know, if i dont go sleep then cant get up late can i :D

well done buddy on the permission :clapper: i take it you will be up @ 5:00am then and in the field for first light?

have you done a recky of what the land is like,where the bunny's are,where the boundaries start & finish,foot paths ,bridel ways,ect....

and dont forget your insurance! & your camera & no smellie's ie... deoderant,aftershave.and make sure the wind is in ya face

good luck buudy for tomorrow

regards

davy

probally wont sleep tbh lol iv been shooting before though with my uncle on his permissions but not on my own so i can now make my own decisions on when to stop and wait ect, and ye iv checked it out, my school is before you get to a village and part of the permission surrounds the school and i know we have alot of magpies there so hopes high for tomorrow, ill have a look at the rest while im there and will probally be there for the whoe day, one question though, if i get something at say 7 am and dont go home till 4pm, will it have gone bad by the heat?

good luck buddy for tomorrow

regards

davy

probally wont sleep tbh lol iv been shooting before though with my uncle on his permissions but not on my own so i can now make my own decisions on when to stop and wait ect, and ye iv checked it out, my school is before you get to a village and part of the permission surrounds the school and i know we have alot of magpies there so hopes high for tomorrow, ill have a look at the rest while im there and will probally be there for the whoe day, one question though, if i get something at say 7 am and dont go home till 4pm, will it have gone bad by the heat?

if its a bunny, you will have to piss it off first "if you intend on eating it"

you want to gut it as soon as you can,and get it out of the sun and in your game bag.then will be ok to consume when at home, if a wood pigeon then that can wait till you get home to take the breast of,or in the field which ever you prefer,but do take a sandwhich bag to put the breast in,ok buddy hope this helps

good luck for tomorrow

regards

davy

good luck buddy for tomorrow

regards

davy

if its a bunny, you will have to piss it off first "if you intend on eating it"

you want to gut it as soon as you can,and get it out of the sun and in your game bag.then will be ok to consume when at home, if a wood pigeon then that can wait till you get home to take the breast of,or in the field which ever you prefer,but do take a sandwhich bag to put the breast in,ok buddy hope this helps

good luck for tomorrow

regards

davy

cheers and iv pissed the rabbits before (when u say piss it off i presume you mean when its dead and you take the urine out, and not making it angry lol) when ferreting, and i am mainly want pidgeon (yumm) but ill go after rabbits and if i see a pidgeon ill have a pop at it. im still looking foward to it, i love shooting my air rifle, even if its at a can it is still so much fun :)