Knock down target?

One more question: would the following be good enough to buy? It's just that I live about £2s (train fare) and twenty minutes from the seller and so could collect meaning the overall price would only be £18.95, so are they worth that much?

HERE

Just a note: This website sells them for £31 inc. postage and other sells them for more...

One more question: would the following be good enough to buy? It's just that I live about £2s (train fare) and twenty minutes from the seller and so could collect meaning the overall price would only be £18.95, so are they worth that much?

HERE

Just a note: This website sells them for £31 inc. postage and other sells them for more...

They are good bits of kit, but if you shoot them at less than 30yds with an airgun pushing close to the maximum, they tend to bend a bit.

It's also a good idea if you have neighbours to line the back with old carpet and locate it in a stout wooden box to deaden the noise a bit.

HERE

They are good bits of kit, but if you shoot them at less than 30yds with an airgun pushing close to the maximum, they tend to bend a bit.

It's also a good idea if you have neighbours to line the back with old carpet and locate it in a stout wooden box to deaden the noise a bit.

Yeah, that was what I was afraid of (the bending, not the noise)...oh well, no harm in trying other than the loss of £20 :tongue2:

So when they're next listed I'll buy one.

Thanks for the advice everyone, greatly appreciated.

HERE

hi buddy

before you spend your money check out this site

http://co2airrifles.co.uk/-c-22_37.html

they have some targets here with reducers on them for £11.95 i bought 2 the other week and they are not bad & they are reset no fooking about with string

for plinking about with,hope this helps!!

regards

davy