8 replies to this topic

#1 othickman

othickman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:37 pm

One more question: would the following be good enough to buy? It's just that I live about £2s (train fare) and twenty minutes from the seller and so could collect meaning the overall price would only be £18.95, so are they worth that much?

HERE

Just a note: This website sells them for £31 inc. postage and other sells them for more...

#2 hughes_jh

hughes_jh

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:55 am

yes, I'd say thats worth the money. go for it!

#3 big mafoota

big mafoota

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:24 am

My local gun shop sells a lot of them at £25. I nearly got one but went for the FT style rabbit with reducer rings.

#4 othickman

othickman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:33 am

Hehe, I forgot to look at the time remaining :o :icon_redface: but it says he's got more than ten remaining so will probably relist them soon.

#5 stealthy1

stealthy1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 15,427 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:21 pm

Seem like value for money, if you like shooting targets, then get one, I shoot targets in the garden, ace fun :D

#6 ellir0305

ellir0305

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:30 pm

Seem like value for money, if you like shooting targets, then get one, I shoot targets in the garden, ace fun http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...id=p3286.c0.m14

this looks a great value pack for someone setting up a plinking rangeor doing a bit of hft with mates

#7 Ratman2

Ratman2

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:38 pm

One more question: would the following be good enough to buy? It's just that I live about £2s (train fare) and twenty minutes from the seller and so could collect meaning the overall price would only be £18.95, so are they worth that much?

HERE

Just a note: This website sells them for £31 inc. postage and other sells them for more...

They are good bits of kit, but if you shoot them at less than 30yds with an airgun pushing close to the maximum, they tend to bend a bit.
It's also a good idea if you have neighbours to line the back with old carpet and locate it in a stout wooden box to deaden the noise a bit.

#8 othickman

othickman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:00 pm

HERE

They are good bits of kit, but if you shoot them at less than 30yds with an airgun pushing close to the maximum, they tend to bend a bit.
It's also a good idea if you have neighbours to line the back with old carpet and locate it in a stout wooden box to deaden the noise a bit.

Yeah, that was what I was afraid of (the bending, not the noise)...oh well, no harm in trying other than the loss of £20 :tongue2:
So when they're next listed I'll buy one.

Thanks for the advice everyone, greatly appreciated.

#9 davyt63

davyt63

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:16 pm

HERE

hi buddy
before you spend your money check out this site

http://co2airrifles....k/-c-22_37.html

they have some targets here with reducers on them for £11.95 i bought 2 the other week and they are not bad & they are reset no fooking about with string
for plinking about with,hope this helps!!

regards

davy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users