best air rifle lamp?

I'm currently using a Deben tracer mini and find it to be an awesome lamp but the plastic lense has fallen out :doh:

Just wondering what other people use and how they rate it? My mate uses a logun 6v not sure of model but not a bad lamp not as good as the deben but still a good gun light. (when it works).

hi mate i use a clulite cb2 only had a couple of weeks but im well happy with it mate i used to use a police tec but i needed a lite with battery pack to last longer

As far as gun lamps go I think clusion are top notch but I’m not to fond on the hand held lamps though. atb bedrock

I use the large LEDRay perfect size for my gun and very powerful I have a red flipup lense on it to prevent the wickle wabbits gettin sunburn

That’s a smart set up shroom do you have to keep your finger on the switch when lamping?. atb bedrock

hi mate i use a clulite cb2 only had a couple of weeks but im well happy with it mate i used to use a police tec but i needed a lite with battery pack to last longer

As far as gun lamps go I think clusion are top notch but I’m not to fond on the hand held lamps though. atb bedrock

I use the large LEDRay perfect size for my gun and very powerful I have a red flipup lense on it to prevent the wickle wabbits gettin sunburn

That’s a smart set up shroom do you have to keep your finger on the switch when lamping?. atb bedrock

I use the pressure switch but you can take it off and put a normal on/off switch if ya like (included). not bad for £60 incl batteries.

What I've done is buy the rechargables from CPC for about £30 including charger and each charge gives about 10 hours consistent brightness. Plenty of light for those cold dark nights ahead :D:thumbs: Total weight of light, batteries and switch.............

274 grams

I use the large LEDRay perfect size for my gun and very powerful I have a red flipup lense on it to prevent the wickle wabbits gettin sunburn :D:D

Forgot to mention I've got one of these on my ratting pistol aswell as a laser dot sight it's ok on the eb22 but wouldn't got for one on my rifle. Nowhere near as good as the Deben tracer mini.