MY FIRST 100 BIRD DAY

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well done pal, i dont do that much shot gun shooting myself but do go on the odd days with pals, and to be honest its not bad, went today shooting over decoys and a spinner and we managed 80 but 65 of them been ferrals and we ran out of cartridges and would of topped the 100 mark no probs, think ive got the bug for it

What will you do with all of them.??????

they all got split up mate to friends who eat them and feed the ferrets them,before shooting pigeons i always ask friends and others if the want any birds just so i know im not stuck with a load myself :thumbs:

David you little rent boy, get your arse up the caravan of love, I'm just off there now give the farmer a hand and might shoot them fields we seen swamped the other day, or I'll drop you off somewhere if you want..

How much are pigeons worth now 25p still??? Not worth the hassle for £25 quid for a 100 by the time he gets to a dealer, barely cover diesel when your in a 4x4 travelling any distance... Shame really.

How much are pigeons worth now 25p still??? Not worth the hassle for £25 quid for a 100 by the time he gets to a dealer, barely cover diesel when your in a 4x4 travelling any distance... Shame really.

We're getting 80p to £1 for an oven ready bird. If there are two of use going at getting them ready then it would not take you that long.