Fox shooting i love all these pictures

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll second that. if someone wants to rant and rave at another member then pm him for fecks sake!

good thread gone to shite because people want to measure penis's?

don't need to read arguments, i have a wife.

any more pics of charlie in the snow? winter pelts are just class!

it is snowing

23november2008001.jpg

No snow here but this was a cracking pelt, skinned it out, claws as well, tanned it (indian tan) and sold it on Ebay for £74

9December.jpg

Cant understand why guys throw good pelts away in winter time, so easy to tan and make a few quid

Guest oldskool
any muppet can shoot a fox

100% correct.... i love the odd shot with the rifle myself so dont get me wrong but these rifle lads should try getting a suspicious fox within range for a dog... now thats skill

does this count (ITS A CUB )

ALambiesfield002.jpg

or even this one of my dog CHARLIE who i use to flush RABBITS out of the rashes on a big peat farm, the occational FOX comes out sometimes.

madMAXandBIGDOGFOX.jpg

As a hunter and Shooter so you say, you should be up with the law regarding FOXES and using dogs to course and kill them.

NOW THATS SKILL LEARNING TO KEEP YOUR GOB SHUT AND NOT POST THINGS LIKE YOU SAY ON ANY PUBLIC FORUMS :oops: :11: :stupid:

now we all know you are a proper PLONKER

yes, you have found me out... i'm a proper plonker

Whoop whoop! lets see! you have shot a couple of foxes on the snow!! well done for that mate :) but as far as GOBBING OFF which alot do on here about im a better shot than you or my cat is blacker than yours! quite frankly f**k OFF U COCK!.

It doesnt matter what time of year you shoot charlie! as long as u shoot them before the poults go into the pens! or the chickens are in the runs! as long as you keep your permissions tidy WHO GIVES A f**k... we have all shot charlie some at distance" me 300yds" or on snow or fresh cut grass!!

JUST SHOOT, POST, and be done! rant over!! enjoy the harvest!!! cheers all ss

I DONT NEED TO GOB OFF I KNOW WHERE MY SKILLS ARE AT, i am only replying to the prats that who try to ruin a perfectly good topic,if you look at the start of my post no bragging just a picture of a couple of foxes i have shot, hoping others would post likewise , which some did, but there is always the keyboard warriors wanting to FECK it all up, so in turn stops other guys posting there pictures for us all to see for fear of being ridiculed by NOB ENDS.

I DONT NEED TO BRAG, MY C.V. SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::whistling:

can we see your c.v then? or at least me so i can be the judge! thanks for the reply [bANNED TEXT]. no offence but like u say full of keyboard

All dog people who don't respect shooting people, keep to dog section of forum and piss off if you don't like that.

All shooting people who don't respect dog people, don't post in dog section.

SUspect it's all fair in the end!

f**k me MR L you should be an politician

All dog people who don't respect shooting people, keep to dog section of forum and piss off if you don't like that.

All shooting people who don't respect dog people, don't post in dog section.

SUspect it's all fair in the end!

f**k me MR L you should be an politician

Good idea, I can then put my gun-buying problem on expenses :D

here is just a few that i have shot this year in the snow

NICE SHOOTING THAT MAN !!!

the bottom one looks like a keeper for the pelt, is that a 223 or a 22/250, just judging by the blowout

the rifle is a remi 243 with just a cheap scope on it for the moment ,the bullets i use are norma 57grain , when i first got the rifle , i had trouble finding a good round for it and was just about to give up on it and go back to a 22.250...

then i had sounder , and sporting shooter over for a few days shooting , i told them about what trouble i had to find a good round that would hold a grouping they sorted it out for me ..

i now have loads of confidence in the round and rifle, thanks to them ....

here is just a few that i have shot this year in the snow

NICE SHOOTING THAT MAN !!!

the bottom one looks like a keeper for the pelt, is that a 223 or a 22/250, just judging by the blowout

the rifle is a remi 243 with just a cheap scope on it for the moment ,the bullets i use are norma 57grain , when i first got the rifle , i had trouble finding a good round for it and was just about to give up on it and go back to a 22.250...

then i had sounder , and sporting shooter over for a few days shooting , i told them about what trouble i had to find a good round that would hold a grouping they sorted it out for me ..

i now have loads of confidence in the round and rifle, thanks to them ....

Nice gun if i may say so...

my prefered gun is my 22/250 Sako Heavy Barrel with a S&b 6x42 scope, i load Hornady 55gr SPSX bullets fantastic groupings (good enough for foxes) not into all this spot on target grouping crap, i just need a good round for old CHARLIE.

I also use a brno cz 243 again S&B 6x42 scope (30+years old better than my 3 year old one) i was using Nosler 55gr Ballistic Tip, then changed to Speer 90gr Spitzer, only as it uses less powder (cheaper per round, i am a cheap skate ) NOT when it comes to mounts and scopes though.

Doing OK fox wise since January the Sako has Accounted for around 120ish and the brno 40ish, not into pheasants or deer, but i do get invites to a lot of pheasant shoots, i think its because they know i am crap with a shotgun.

Good Luck with the Foxes keep up the good work.

Cheers Jimmy

Whoop whoop! lets see! you have shot a couple of foxes on the snow!! well done for that mate :) but as far as GOBBING OFF which alot do on here about im a better shot than you or my cat is blacker than yours! quite frankly f**k OFF U COCK!.

It doesnt matter what time of year you shoot charlie! as long as u shoot them before the poults go into the pens! or the chickens are in the runs! as long as you keep your permissions tidy WHO GIVES A f**k... we have all shot charlie some at distance" me 300yds" or on snow or fresh cut grass!!

JUST SHOOT, POST, and be done! rant over!! enjoy the harvest!!! cheers all ss

I DONT NEED TO GOB OFF I KNOW WHERE MY SKILLS ARE AT, i am only replying to the prats that who try to ruin a perfectly good topic,if you look at the start of my post no bragging just a picture of a couple of foxes i have shot, hoping others would post likewise , which some did, but there is always the keyboard warriors wanting to FECK it all up, so in turn stops other guys posting there pictures for us all to see for fear of being ridiculed by NOB ENDS.

I DONT NEED TO BRAG, MY C.V. SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::whistling:

can we see your c.v then? or at least me so i can be the judge! thanks for the reply [bANNED TEXT]. no offence but like u say full of keyboard

No problem !!!

Tell me what you would like to see i will be only to happy to assist you, that is if you can prove that you are the best person to judge, tell us all about your fox shooting capabilities thats why we all read these forums and post here, so that we can share our experiences with others, i see you shot a fox at 300yds good shooting my man can you post us a picture and let us see your handy work, my best or furthest to date is 365 yds, not that far i know guys that shoot in excess of 500yds but i am not that confident, in actual fact the fox i shot at 365 yds i only fired as it was taking the piss seemed to know where to stand, so i decided FECK it i am never going to get a shot at this B*st*rd (my actual words on the night )so i took aim and fired FECK me it dropped here is the picture, I think i posted it before ...

365yds-1.jpg

AND BEFORE ANY SMART ASS COMMENTS I AM THE 1st TO SAY IT WAS A LUCKY SHOT.

Its a case of who is to judge? i wondered why? as you said we could see it so all i am doing is asking to see! I am reasonably new to the field, well as far as vermin control! i have only been shooting for a few years, but have been shooting in general for about 13 years. To that end i think its enough to have an idea and pass a judge!. cheers ss

This is the fox i shot at 300yds.

post-13512-1250508913.jpg