Fox shooting i love all these pictures

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoop whoop! lets see! you have shot a couple of foxes on the snow!! well done for that mate :) but as far as GOBBING OFF which alot do on here about im a better shot than you or my cat is blacker than yours! quite frankly f**k OFF U COCK!.

It doesnt matter what time of year you shoot charlie! as long as u shoot them before the poults go into the pens! or the chickens are in the runs! as long as you keep your permissions tidy WHO GIVES A f**k... we have all shot charlie some at distance" me 300yds" or on snow or fresh cut grass!!

JUST SHOOT, POST, and be done! rant over!! enjoy the harvest!!! cheers all ss

Whoop whoop! lets see! you have shot a couple of foxes on the snow!! well done for that mate :) but as far as GOBBING OFF which alot do on here about im a better shot than you or my cat is blacker than yours! quite frankly f**k OFF U COCK!.

It doesnt matter what time of year you shoot charlie! as long as u shoot them before the poults go into the pens! or the chickens are in the runs! as long as you keep your permissions tidy WHO GIVES A f**k... we have all shot charlie some at distance" me 300yds" or on snow or fresh cut grass!!

well said mate.

Guest oldskool
any muppet can shoot a fox

100% correct.... i love the odd shot with the rifle myself so dont get me wrong but these rifle lads should try getting a suspicious fox within range for a dog... now thats skill

100% correct.... i love the odd shot with the rifle myself so dont get me wrong but these rifle lads should try getting a suspicious fox within range for a dog... now thats skill

are but they know its illegal to run foxes with dogs..... and to say it on a open forum for everyone to see ,there is not much skill in that is there .... :doh:

you know the old saying ........

upstairs for thinking ..........

down stairs for dancing ...........

I DONT NEED TO GOB OFF I KNOW WHERE MY SKILLS ARE AT, i am only replying to the prats that who try to ruin a perfectly good topic,if you look at the start of my post no bragging just a picture of a couple of foxes i have shot, hoping others would post likewise , which some did, but there is always the keyboard warriors wanting to FECK it all up, so in turn stops other guys posting there pictures for us all to see for fear of being ridiculed by NOB ENDS.

I DONT NEED TO BRAG, MY C.V. SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::whistling:

Guest oldskool

are but they know its illegal to run foxes with dogs..... and to say it on a open forum for everyone to see ,there is not much skill in that is there .... :doh:

you know the old saying ........

upstairs for thinking ..........

down stairs for dancing ...........

the ban isn't in place where i'm from so sometimes i forget!!! but still, shooting foxes in the lamp is'nt the hardest thing in the world to do

does this count (ITS A CUB )

ALambiesfield002.jpg

or even this one of my dog CHARLIE who i use to flush RABBITS out of the rashes on a big peat farm, the occational FOX comes out sometimes.

madMAXandBIGDOGFOX.jpg

As a hunter and Shooter so you say, you should be up with the law regarding FOXES and using dogs to course and kill them.

NOW THATS SKILL LEARNING TO KEEP YOUR GOB SHUT AND NOT POST THINGS LIKE YOU SAY ON ANY PUBLIC FORUMS :oops: :11: :stupid:

now we all know you are a proper PLONKER

what gets me is why do people have 2 user names on here, then put a reply up in one user name then go and answer the own reply in there other username , thats just sad , i think some people need to get a f*****g life ......

what gets me is why do people have 2 user names on here, then put a reply up in one user name then go and answer the own reply in there other username , thats just sad , i think some people need to get a f*****g life ......

easy to sort this kind of problem i would have thought, can the moderators not stop this activity and only allow one member per IP address unless they contact you to say that for example there son wants to join up from the same IP address and can assure that the site wont be used for the kind of activity you mention.

hiluxmk3

easy to sort this kind of problem i would have thought, can the moderators not stop this activity and only allow one member per IP address unless they contact you to say that for example there son wants to join up from the same IP address and can assure that the site wont be used for the kind of activity you mention.

hiluxmk3

Well said. The essence of the original post has been lost! Nice foxes though.

hiluxmk3

dont worry it does get sorted , i was just saying what makes people tick when they have to do things like that

they need to get out more , there is not alot get past us mods :victory:

hiluxmk3

dont worry it does get sorted , i was just saying what makes people tick when they have to do things like that

they need to get out more , there is not alot get past us mods :victory:

good show...

sick of all the twats who ruin a good topic on here, deters some of the genuine guys from posting.

i'll second that. if someone wants to rant and rave at another member then pm him for fecks sake!

good thread gone to shite because people want to measure penis's?

don't need to read arguments, i have a wife.

any more pics of charlie in the snow? winter pelts are just class!