fishing for rats

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think he should have dispatched the rat straight away and not just dangle it there shouting at it like a hillbilly. i fish myself and if the fish is undersize i return it straight away. if its right

i think its nothing but animal cruelty,just because its a rat it doesnt mean it deserves less respect!,if it were a fox or a badger being caught the same way thered be an uproar!

But its ok for fish??? I'd be happy to do that to a rat if the scruffy little feckers were in my house!

i think he should have dispatched the rat straight away and not just dangle it there shouting at it like a hillbilly. i fish myself and if the fish is undersize i return it straight away. if its right size for the pot then i waste no time in dispatching it straight away.

by the way, did anyone else notice he had a live cage trap in the background? why didnt he just use that.

• Like 1
i think its nothing but animal cruelty,just because its a rat it doesnt mean it deserves less respect!,if it were a fox or a badger being caught the same way thered be an uproar!

But its ok for fish??? I'd be happy to do that to a rat if the scruffy little feckers were in my house!

you shud go by ur signature.... did someone else type it for you?

you shud go by ur signature.... did someone else type it for you?

anti anti anti anti anti anti :angry: anti anti :angry: