• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#16 just jack

just jack

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 7,004 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:55 pm

Listen Aron , i got mine for £325 with scope, bag, tin of pellets , and delivered , mint condition , so f**k the £40 get lookin mate , good luck i know you`ve waited ages and your excited about it , so get lookin in the for sales on all the sites and buy a fecker ,atb Buster

uuh....the names Aaron.

its POLL :D Listen to buster ;) good luck wich ever way you go

#17 andyfr1968

andyfr1968

Pro hunter/fettler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:03 pm

little b*****d

I know I'm an old fart but being disrespectful seems to be cool with some of the younger folks.

A sorry would seem to be the right thing to do, Aaron.......

Cheers.

#18 Guest_buster321c_*

Guest_buster321c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:07 pm

It dont matter , he`s just excited , come on you little bollox , get ya gun sorted , then get your little arse up to the midlands and have a shoot with me ;)

#19 andyfr1968

andyfr1968

Pro hunter/fettler

• Members
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:14 pm

It dont matter , he`s just excited , come on you little bollox , get ya gun sorted , then get your little arse up to the midlands and have a shoot with me http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Excited in a way only a good supply of Kleanex can sort out!

#20 stealthy1

stealthy1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 15,427 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:15 pm

F**k me you rent boys are on some money nowadays, you'll do the other £40 stood on your head :D

#21 Guest_Scuba1_*

Guest_Scuba1_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:24 pm

F**k me you rent boys are on some money nowadays, you'll do the other £40 stood on your head http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

On all fours more like. :blink: :blink:

#22 aaronpigeonplucker

aaronpigeonplucker

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:30 am

i dont care buster im getting mine from new so that i know its past, so bollocks to you! anyway
now im £30s away, did a lot of jobs around the house, clean bathroom :sick:, hoover everythung, clear away the serfaces and clean those, sort ou the shed and powerwash the patio! all for a measly £10. but shouldent be complaining really, bettter than nothing.

#23 Guest_buster321c_*

Guest_buster321c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:19 am

You can be a real twat at times Aaron

#24 aaronpigeonplucker

aaronpigeonplucker

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:35 am

likewise!

#25 8shot

8shot

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:41 am

hey Aaron have you thought about charging gear
no point having a gun if you cant charge it

atb

#26 ssssh1forthepot

ssssh1forthepot

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:01 am

i dont care buster im getting mine from new so that i know its past, so bollocks to you! anyway
now im £30s away, did a lot of jobs around the house, clean bathroom http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub..., hoover everythung, clear away the serfaces and clean those, sort ou the shed and powerwash the patio! all for a measly £10. but shouldent be complaining really, bettter than nothing.

Come on Aaron no need to be like that, Buster was only offering you some GOOD advise and he also offered to take you out. I would jump at the chance for a day out shooting.

#27 RaiderBoy

RaiderBoy

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:06 am

now im £30s away, did a lot of jobs around the house, clean bathroom http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub..., hoover everythung, clear away the serfaces and clean those, sort ou the shed and powerwash the patio! all for a measly £10. but shouldent be complaining really, bettter than nothing.

come on aaron, hurry up and get your gun then you can come up and shoot with me in aberdare.

Richard

#28 hiho

hiho

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:17 am

at this rate he might aswell wait a little longer and get a s410

#29 bedrock

bedrock

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:04 am

now im £30s away, did a lot of jobs around the house, clean bathroom http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub..., hoover everythung, clear away the serfaces and clean those, sort ou the shed and powerwash the patio! all for a measly £10. but shouldent be complaining really, bettter than nothing

AAAAAAron Don’t be like that mate I no puberties playing hell with you body at the moment :icon_redface: but buster was only trying to help and you threw it back in his face. :wallbash:

#30 aaronpigeonplucker

aaronpigeonplucker

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:57 pm

sorry buster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users