• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A goose? Hmmmm...

Rather like swans. No wonder they all belong to the royal family. I did wonder why.. Makes perfect sence now!

Cheers!!

Ps.... Back on topic.....

Well done Aaaaaron! You won't have to hawk your arse for too much longer!

Unless it's just for fun....... ;)

Aaronpidgeonfucker fucks MALE pigeons

I'm sorry but...umm...I think the main thing is that he has sexual intercourse with a not only another species but one so physically different to himself, and with that in mind I don't think the rape victim's gender is a big issue here..

:tongue2:

Nahh its ok if you wrap them in gaffa tape first so they don't split.

ATB

Michael

Gaffa tape's not the best as there's not enough give in it.

The animal must be allowed to stretch a little so I'd go for cling-film. Works on most of the smaller shaggable animals.

Cheers. :icon_redface:

Welcome to the Animal farm section of the hunting life :clapper::blink: :sick: :tongue2::drink:

Guest buster321c

Unbelieveable , this thread really is a credit to the airgun section . Again we dazzle the rest of the site with our intellect and serious aproach to our sport , well done , thats a pat on the back for everyone .

yeah the posts on this bit before have sort of sickened me a bit. i am tempted to change my name to something like aaron who-dose-not-rape-wildlife-in-any-way

edited to say- signing off for the night. i dread what im gunna see on this thread in the morning :sick:

night-night, sweet dreams THL! :victory:

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker
Guest Scuba1
Unbelieveable , this thread really is a credit to the airgun section . Again we dazzle the rest of the site with our intellect and serious aproach to our sport , well done , thats a pat on the back for everyone .

Busty be careful as I still have not found an owl yet. :)

I've just noticed this topic has been taken from your view (now making it visible again).

First,

Everyone who has commented on this thread is as bad as each other. Harmless fun in some cases, but in others, its getting far beyond what is expected as rational behaviour on a public forum, where our moves are being scrutinised.

Second,

Aaron, I don't care whether you have apologised publicly on this thread or not, you are old enough to know to think before you post something. Its not as if you are having a face to face conversation and something slips out, you are phyiscally typing and reading this before you hit the button. You have no excuse for saying those things to Buster or to any other member who is offering you help. In my view, it was completely out of order, I am not surprised that members have no respect for you or your information. If I see anymore such behaviour, then I will be taking some action.

This thread has got out of hand due to the posts being put onto it and the Original poster knowing exactly what to expect and what to say to wind people up.

Instead of letting it get this far next time, someone who is reasonably sensible, hit the report button. Somehow I missed this one. I won't with a report.

This has been a Public Service Message, Message ends 23:56