• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry buster.

Good lad. Hope there is for you yet young Aaron. Resist the dark side you must or a plonker you will become.

ATB

Michael

Don't you love how the "sorry buster." is all in lowercase as though he's mumbling it with his head hung in disgrace? Or am I just thinking too much :tongue2:

Guest Scuba1
sorry buster.

Good lad. Hope there is for you yet young Aaron. Resist the dark side you must or a plonker you will become.

ATB

Michael

Don't you love how the "sorry buster." is all in lowercase as though he's mumbling it with his head hung in disgrace? Or am I just thinking too much :tongue2:

Low case or not does not matter. The thing that counts is that Aaron said sorry. It takes more of a man to do that then just storm off in a huff.

ATB

Michael

Low case or not does not matter. The thing that counts is that Aaron said sorry. It takes more of a man to do that then just storm off in a huff.

ATB

Michael

Indeed, I thought for a minute or two the board had reverted to the days of the :wankerzo4: looking for a :boxing: .

I guess some of the problems with a forum, is the limited means of expression.

I know that some people also take serious offence about their name, my mother used to do her fecking nut, if someone called me 'Tony' or heaven forbid 'AnTHony'!

"His name is 'ANTONY' she would scream :icon_redface: much to my embaressment!

Like I personally give a feck, I've been called a fecking lot worse!

I called my Grandaughter 'Livvy' in front of her dad two weeks ago. Went down like a tone of lead!

"Her name is OLIVIA" said our son :oops: said me!

So now its Livvy when he's not around, Minky when she's with her mum and Olivia when Dad's about!

Good to hear its all sorted now guy's :friends:

Phantom (what would my old lady think of that! ;) )

Guest buster321c

I know that some people also take serious offence about their name

Jesus , i spelt it wrong !! Then tried to ignore the `hump` he got in by `jokingly ` calling him a little b*****d , but did say if he got it sorted he could shoot with me anytime . I was going to give him the extra out me pocket , but with `Bollox to you buster ` why the feck should i ? It seems that people are quick to forget the past , and continue to obnoxious , and ignorant when posting on this site .

not that i want to et involved with this but buster and arron can sort it out themselves.

HIHO on the other hand! you AND ARRON need to kiss and make up because phantom is right we thought we had got over every tosspot wanting a fight so chill the hell out .

for the record people of nonconsenting age should not be selling themselves let alone for an air arms (get a weihrauch you noddle armed *!$~)

good luck accumulating money aaron and HES HAD A HAIRCUT! cant you read

edited! shit i spelt his name wrong :icon_eek:

Edited by ellir0305
not that i want to et involved with this but buster and arron can sort it out themselves.

HIHO on the other hand! you AND ARRON need to kiss and make up because phantom is right we thought we had got over every tosspot wanting a fight so chill the hell out .

for the record people of nonconsenting age should not be selling themselves let alone for an air arms (get a weihrauch you noddle armed *!$~)

good luck accumulating money aaron and HES HAD A HAIRCUT! cant you read

edited! shit i spelt his name wrong :icon_eek:

we no he`s had a haircut he is waiting for it to grow back so he can sell some more

Lets put this back to bed and keep it there huh?

Aaron has apologised :boogy::clapper: He recoginises, that Buster was trying to help (or he wouldnt have apologised would he?).

Buster tried to make light of the situation, but as I said earlier, lack of 'descriptives' such as an arm around Aarons shoulder and a good knuckle rub on his forhead, was open to interpretation, and sadly it was interpreted incorrectly :(

However it all appears to be sorted, Buster has offered to take Aaron out for a day (I would kill bunnies for that offer ;) ) and I am sure, that should they ever come face to face the two of them will become good buddies and will be able to extract the urine from each other in a most civilised mannor.

:drinks: :friends: :drinks:

Phantom